Search “sothink” in facebook, you can join our facebook group now! Once join our group, you can get the newest sothink news and kinds of Flash Stuffs for Free! And you can share your Flash story with all the Flash Lovers in our group, Let’s make Flash better!
Sothink SWF Decompiler supports Flash CS3 (9.0) and ActionScript 3.0 completely. It can convert SWF to FLA
and extract elements from SWF into variable formats. Decompiler’s interface is Office 2007 style. Be Compatible
with all Flash versions including Flash 6, 7, 8 and 9. It also supports both ActionScript 2 and 3. After the
converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkage, components, .as, etc. A free catcher is also
Lee Brimelow is a Platform Evangelist at Adobe focusing on the Flash, Flex, and AIR developer communities. He always write things about Flash in the candid and standard view. Flash designers like to read his articles because they are really helpful. We strongly recommend you visit his blog by click here: http://theflashblog.com/?p=391
After a period of closed test, Sothink SWF Decompiler for MAC is finally released today!
For those who are longing for this version for a long time, you could buy it now, and It will be appreciated if you wait us to send you the standard key next Monday.
For those who has already preordered, we have send the standard key to your mailbox, please check it. Any problem you have, please feel free to contact us. Sent your mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- File size: 5,00 MB
- Latest version: 4.1
- Build number: 80523
- Release date: 23rd May, 2008
- Uninstall: Supported
Sothink Decompiler for MAC Beta version is available this week! I must say that this version is released a little bit later than we’ve announced before, so here we want to apologize to all for this. The Sothink R&D center, who always dedicate itself to offer the most powerful functions and the best technical support, is now going all out to enhance the compatibility and stability of this product. And we will release the final version on about May 20th, 2008.
What’s more, before the final version is released, all the pre-orders will still enjoy preferential prices, and feel free to try the beta version. Besides that, we will offer all the pre-orders an Olympic Fuwa–The Official Mascots of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games as a present and compensation, As well as supporting the Olympics 2008.
Thank you all once again, friends of SourceTec. With your support, we will strive to make it better!
File size: 13.00 MB
Latest version: 1.0
Build number: 80504
Release date: 5th May, 2008
- Provides step-by-step wizard which enable you to get eye-catching album within minutes.
- Includes more than 50 transition effects to make your album vivid and dynamic.
- Provides various styles to better match with your album.
- Provides multiple ways of publish: share online, make screensaver and embed into HTML.
- Perfects your photos by various edit tools.
- Supports adding music.
- Supports uploading photos of any size.
- Supports wide range of photo format.
- Make significant update to user interface, similar to Office Fluent user interface.
- Optimize the display of ActionScript in Resources Panel. When decompiling AS3.0, support showing AS Class structure like folder-tree according to its path in package.
- Correct the error about decompiling ActionScript.
Sothink SWF Decompiler Mac version is coming soon. New version, new style, new feeling!
Pre-Order Sothink SWF Decompiler Mac version. Convert SWF file to FLA fast and stably, completely support Flash v6, v7, v8, v9 and AS 3.0. This product will be released in later April, now you will get a favorable discount at 25% off the original price!
SWF Decompiler will be released this week. Please click here to learn more.
By the way, Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is in closed test now, we will release it as soon as possible!
- Support ActionScript 3.
- Compatible with Flash CS3 (9.0).
- Provide Thumbnail View.