Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox is a simple, clean and easy-to-use Firefox extension for you to quickly capture video, download video and save video from YouTube, Google, MSN and almost all popular video sites. You can use this video download tool to download embedded Flash videos and direct Flash video content in different formats including flv, swf, wmv, asf, avi, mov, rm and rmvb. It also lets you download Flash SWF files like Flash games, Flash cards and presentation, etc from Internet at the same time. And now you can run it under WINDOWS, LINUX, MAC(PPC), or MAC(INTER).
Keep capture history
Offer FLV preview after download
Support execution under Linux and Mac (PPC, INTER)
Offer never-expired function of SWF Catcher
more info >>
You like videos, now download Sothink Web Video Downloader for Firefox
PS: Professional Flash grabber is also available, please visit here to get more info:
1. Be more effective when decompiling or exporting some hard SWF files.
2. The Flash program rebuild file errors when opening some exported FLA.
3. Promote codes in decompiling ActionScript.
4. The property settings of color transform are strengthened for some elements of exported FLA.
|Version: 3.5 (Build 61122)
|Screenshot: Click Here
|File size: 3,161KB
|Release Date: Nov. 28th, 2006
Sothink offers discounts for volume purchases, with additional discounts available to non-profit educational and charity organizations and their members. Check and see what you may choose here.
A new more powerful swf decompiler. We recommend Sothink SWF Decompiler 3.4 to you. It has more features:
- Support expanding the sprite frame by frame, which can not be done in previous version.
- Within the Action folder, detail the action information to frame, which is listed only by sprite in previous version.
Include font linkage in the converted FLA, which is lost in previous version.
- Some bugs in decompiling ActionScript.
See more details here.
This free tool is really handy for Flash lovers.It grabs Flash files from a web page you’re viewing. SWF catcher has been integrated into SWF Decompiler early since version 2002 Pro build 20221. Now it can work as an extension for Firefox browser, in .xpi format.
Simply download swfcatcher.xpi and pull it to a Firefox window and follow the installation guide to go.