This function can layout your menu perfectly, which makes the whole menu and each menu item get the precise size. So it is convenient for you to configure the background image of menu item; the position of menu and its popup items can also be set separately as well.
You can also set the “Page Margin” in Preview Setup to position the menu in your webpage more precisely.
The current coordinates of the mouse show as X 132 and Y 2 in the right bottom of the state bar.
One of our readers recently asked about how to create a rounded corner style menu. Rounded corner menu looks nice. Well, here is a quick way -using Sothink DHTML Menu 9.0, a professional DHTML Menu maker. This program supports setting menu item with rounded corner, so we can create a menu with rounded corner style.
Below is a sample of rounded corner menu, which is produced by Sothink DHTML Menu. It totally imitates the old menu style of Amazon.com.
To create a rounded menu, we should choose “Menu Item – Background” in the tasks panel. In the property panel, you can set the background of the menu item as rounded corner image in the Background Library.
From November 28th, 2008, SourceTec Software Co., Ltd is offering Christmas package sale and gift ideas to benefit its customers, expressing thanks for the supports of all the customers in the last year. This Christmas gift will save a lot for clients.
During this promotion, regular and new customers would enjoy:
What is tab menu? Well, tab menu is a menu type that displays main menu items as tabs. The tab menu created by Sothink DHTML Menu is a standard compliant, 2 level tab menu. Sub menu items are displayed on a line below when you move your mouse over or clicking a main menu item. Now with Sothink DHTML Menu, you can create tab menus in minutes, just like Amazon’s menu tabs with their nice rounded corners!
Thanksgiving is coming! Everybody is preparing for it and absolutely has a shopping list in his heart for those he wants to give thanks to!
Following the 3 steps below, you can create a simple image scroller:
Then you can preview the scroller in the preview window
Absolutely to achieve website success! So, a fast and eye-catching navigation menu is vital to get close to all your website visitors. It’s the easiest way to get superb menu from Sothink Menu Template!
1. Finding your favorite menu style in our Template Gallery. Sothink menu template is a versatile, ready-made menu such as Tree Menu, DHTML Menu that allows you to get superior navigation systems for your websites and web applications.
Sothink Tree Menu 2.6 provides you with several new functions which make your menu more attractive and functional! You can feel there new features from our new built-in templates below.
Function One: Sound function in Global Settings. It enables the menu to play sound when clicking the node including sub tree to expand & collapse, clicking the node with link address or moving the mouse over the node. You can try this new feature in the new built-in template “Business > Sound”.
Function Two: Effect function in Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to choose a type of special effect to display or hide the sub nodes. In the built-in template “XP Panel > Red”, there is a special effect when the sub nodes are expanded or collapsed.
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.2 to 3.3 for Dreamweaver, from 3.2 to 3.3 for FrontPage, from 1.7 to 1.8 for Expression Web and from 2.1 to 2.2 for Golive.
• Add 5 new built-in templates and modify 7 templates. Put these 7 templates in the new catagory “XP Panel”.
• Add ruler function in the program. Press the mouse in intersection and drag the crossing to position the coordinates origin. The current coordinates of the mouse show in the right bottom of the state bar.
• Add effect function to Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to choose a type of special effect to display or hide the sub nodes.
• Add arrow function to Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to configure arrow image of the node that includes sub trees.
• Add sound function to Global Settings. It enables the menu to play sound when clicking the node including sub tree to expand & collapse, clicking the node with link address or moving the mouse over the node.
• Add the option “Indent” in “Sub-tree Settings > General” to set the indent between sub-tree and parent node.
• Increase arrow images in image library.
• Add the function to edit images in group library.
• There is a “Auto” image in the Library. When choosing Auto, the cursor image will be the system default one. For example, if the node does not include arrow, the cursor image of Linking and No linking will be pointer and hand; if the node includes arrow, the cursor image of Linking and No linking will both be hand.
• Work as add-in of Expression Web 2.0.
• The “Check for Updates” dialog has popped up by mistake if installing and running Office 2007 after Sothink Tree Menu was installed.
• A mistake prompting dialog has popped up when you open the web pages in Dreamweaver or Golive and the web pages were saved in the directory with name containing Non-English characters.
• Some dll which was mistakenly regarded as viruses by Anti-virus software is actually not viruses.