Get more details | Free download | View its samples
The generated scroller is compatible with most major browsers, including IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Netscape and Mozilla both on Mac and PC.
Version: Sothink DHTML Menu 8.2 Build: 71113
• Support Keyboard Navigation function, which enables user to control the menu by using the keyboard.
• Add advanced function to both Menu Item Setting and Separator Setting. It appends the option “Disable” to hide certain items or separators.
• Add 4 new built-in templates.
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.0 to 3.1 for Dreamweaver.
• Optimize the Right to left function.
• Add several buttons on the toolbar of menu tree panel.
• Failed to pop up the “Save As” dialog when an imported *.stm file was saved under WIN98.
• When working with Dreamweaver Library, the menu code has some errors.
• The border of item disappear when finishing inputting content in the item in preview window with edit mode
• Displayed menu with confused structure in Konqueror.
Version: Sothink Tree Menu 2.3 Build: 71012
• Upgrade plug-ins from 2.6 to 3.0 for Dreamweaver, from 2.7 to 3.1 for FrontPage, from 1.6 to 2.0 for Golive and from 1.0 to 1.6 for Expression Web
• Add Group Library to include a group of graphic for button and line conveniently from the program.
• Add 5 new built-in templates.
• W3C Valid XHTML 1.0
• Add an option in dialog “Options > General” to save *.stm file without copying resources.
• Import the DHTML menu (*.pgt files of V7.x+) in Tree Menu, which switches to tree-like menu from drop-down menu.
• Add advanced function to Node Settings. It appends the option “Disable” to disable certain items and their sub items.
Sothink DHTML Menu Lite 8.1 is released!
New version 8.1 is released!
Version: Sothink DHTML Menu 8.1 Build: 70827
• Upgrade plug-ins from 3.0 to 3.1 for FrontPage and from 1.5 to 1.6 for Expression Web.
• Add Web path setting in Resource Folder panel to set the path for resource files. After entering “Global > Resource Folder”, click the button to switch to the Web Path setting panel.
• Add an option in dialog “Options > General” to save *.pgt file without copying resources.
• When previewing in IE browser, the height of the separator in horizontal menu changed if the menu was inserted within a table.
Get more details
Here comes a good news: Sothink DHTML Menu 8.0 is Released!
File size: 5.09 MB
Build number: 70807
Release date: 8th August, 2007
• Brand-new interface has improved the fashionable skin, the reasonable layout and handy editing
• Full Edit Mode enables to edit and preview menu in the preview window directly; double-click menu item to edit its text in preview window; the modification can be synchronized between preview window and Menu Tree panel
• Set Resource Folder for resources files to make the same menu display exactly in multi-page of different folders; and preview the menu locally or on the web
• Simplify Publishing to insert the menu into the page easier; auto-generate menu code; copy and paste resource files used in the menu into the specific folder
Sothink DHTML Menu can be used in Dreamweaver as an extension. After the extension is installed, DHTMLMenu will be added to Dreamweaver’s menubar as illustrated in the picture.
With a few clicks, you can accurately insert a menu to your desired position in design mode. You can also easily edit the menu later.
Library and Template are fully supported, so you can edit a menu and let Dreamweaver update all the relevant pages automatically.
With Sothink DHTML Menu, creating professional DHTML Drop Down Menus is only a few mouse-clicks away! No programming knowledge is required! No need to worry about browser compatibility. It works in all browsers . . . Try to generate your own DHTML Menu now!
Sothink offers discounts for volume purchases, with additional discounts available to non-profit educational and charity organizations and their members. Check and see what you may choose here.