From November 28th, 2008, SourceTec Software Co., Ltd is offering Christmas package sale and gift ideas to benefit its customers, expressing thanks for the supports of all the customers in the last year. This Christmas gift will save a lot for clients.
During this promotion, regular and new customers would enjoy:
What is tab menu? Well, tab menu is a menu type that displays main menu items as tabs. The tab menu created by Sothink DHTML Menu is a standard compliant, 2 level tab menu. Sub menu items are displayed on a line below when you move your mouse over or clicking a main menu item. Now with Sothink DHTML Menu, you can create tab menus in minutes, just like Amazon’s menu tabs with their nice rounded corners!
Sothink dhtml menu was updated to the new version 8.6 last month, have you tried it yet?
For the users who have aready tried or bought it ,you might exactly benefit from the convenience that the optimization brought to you, but for some users-to-be who do know not so much about it , here I will give you a brief introduction.
Brand-new interface has improved the fashionable skin, the reasonable layout and handy editing
Full Edit Mode enables to edit and preview menu in the preview window directly;
Set Resource Folder for resources files to make the same menu display exactly in multi-page of different folders; and preview the menu locally or on the web
Simplifies Publishing to insert the menu into the page easier; Add new templates, modify the present style in the built-in templates and re-arrange the existing templates
More New Features
custom resources in image library.
Disable certain items and separators function
Copy and Paste directly
New special effect – Rectangle
Tips of the Day
Know more at: www.sothink.com/product/dhtmlmenu/index.htm
Version: Sothink DHTML Menu 8.6 Build: 80707 Functions Enhanced:
• Support Firefox 3 and Opera 9.5.
• Work as add-in of Expression Web 2.0.
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.2 to 3.3 for Dreamweaver, from 3.2 to 3.3 for FrontPage, from 1.7 to 1.8 for Expression Web and from 2.1 to 2.2 for Golive.
• The “Check for Updates” dialog has popped up by mistake if installing and running Office 2007 after Sothink DHTML Menu was installed.
• A mistake prompting dialog has popped up when you open the web pages in Dreamweaver or Golive and the web pages were saved in the directory with name containing Non-English characters.
• Some dll which was mistakenly regarded as viruses by Anti-virus software is actually not viruses.
• An error dialog has popped up when clicking “Save and close” while using the Sothink DHTML Menu as an add-in in Dreamweaver 3 and Dreamweaver 4.
• Modify the saving path of image library, template and item style on non-Win98 systems.
• The surround has displayed with mistakes sometimes when web page are using strict.dtd
• Border with dotted lines has occured sometimes when using Keyboard Navigation function.
• Sometimes when pressing Ctrl + l to add a new item in preview window with edit mode selected, the select border of item disappeared.
• Special effect Rectangle did not work sometimes when hiding menu.
• Support Keyboard Navigation function, which enables user to control the menu by using the keyboard.
• Add advanced function to both Menu Item Setting and Separator Setting. It appends the option “Disable” to hide certain items or separators.
• Add 4 new built-in templates.
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.0 to 3.1 for Dreamweaver.
• Optimize the Right to left function.
• Add several buttons on the toolbar of menu tree panel.
• Failed to pop up the “Save As” dialog when an imported *.stm file was saved under WIN98.
• When working with Dreamweaver Library, the menu code has some errors.
• The border of item disappear when finishing inputting content in the item in preview window with edit mode
• Displayed menu with confused structure in Konqueror.