Sothink SWF Catcher for Firefox is a simple and small Firefox extension (add-on) for you to quickly capture and download Web videos and Flash files from internet. After you install Sothink SWF Decompiler, you will informed to download and install Sothink SWF Catcher for Firefox when launching the program for the first time. Come here to download the file “swfcatcher.xpi” and install it.
- Make sure you have got the setup file: swfcatcher.xpi
- Open Firefox, find the menu command File > Open File and click it.
- Open the folder where you download and save the file “swfcatcher.xpi”
- Click the Install button in the Software Installation window.
- Restart Firefox.
- You will see Sothink SWF Catcher from topmenu Tools.
- Please select Tools > Sothink SWF Catcher from the main menu of Firefox.
- You should see the Sothink SWF Catcher Sidebar now.
- Open any Web page that contains Flash movies. After the page has been loaded, you can see a list of Flash movies in the Web page in the Sidebar.
- Right click the Flash movie in the Sidebar and select Save from the popup menu to save the Flash movie to your local disk.
- After the Flash movie has been saved, you can then view it locally, decompile it with Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac.