Do you want to decompile SWF to FLA, convert SWF to FLEX project, or both? If there is Flash Decompiler, which can convert Flash movie to both FLA format and FLEX project, it must be the most popular Flash SWF Decompiler for all. Sothink SWF Decompiler makes it come true in new released version 5.1. Let’s approach to this brand-new Flash Decompiler to get more:
Decompile SWF to FLA/SWF to FLEX project
- Decompile SWF to FLA.
- Decompile SWF created by FLEX to FLEX project, and get MXML file and other project files.
Supported Almost All Versions of Flash/FLEX and ActionScript
- Support Flash 6, Flash MX 2004 (V7), Flash 8, Flash CS3 (V9) and Flash CS4 (V10).
- Support FLEX.
- Compatible with ActionScript 1, ActionScript 2 and ActionScript 3.
Extract all resources from Flash SWF/FLEX SWF
- Export Flash element from SWF movie.
- Export SWF to FLA/ FLEX projects, and extract resources in batch mode.
- Extract various elements, including shapes, sounds, images, sprites, fonts, texts, ActionScript, etc.
User-friendly interface and SWF Catcher
- Multi-Language interface is available, English, German, simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese included.
- Capture Flash movie online from IE or Firefox by SWF Catcher, and save SWF movies into local disk.
SWF Decompiler 3 VS SWF Decompiler 5+
After reading this blog about Sothink SWF Decompiler, you can download this Flash decompiler to see if it is the SWF Decompiler you need. If your answer is “Yes”, please buy SWF Decompiler to experience full functions.