It can perfectly convert Flash video into various formats of videos. This FLV to video converter gives you full control over the converting process, lets you freely customize various formats of video, audio settings and output files; then you can convert FLV into videos to your heart’s content. What videos you can get: It converts Flash video to AVI, MPEG, iPod video, 3GP video, and PSP video.
Limited offer: order it now with $19.95 ONLY (Almost 35% OFF)!
Do you want to save the wonderful Flash played in the browsers? Yes, you can. Sothink SWF Decompiler can work as catcher in IE and Firefox to get the great SWF from the browsers. Follow the above video; you can get the wanted Flash easily.
Let’s know about Sothink SWF Decompiler clearly.
Sothink SWF Decompiler is a professional tool to convert SWF to FLA and extract elements from SWF into variable formats; and exporting multi-file simultaneously are supported. Compatible with all Flash versions including Flash 6, Flash 7, Flash 8 and Flash CS3 (9.0). Supports both ActionScript 2.0 and 3.0. After the converting, you can get the completed FLA file including linkages, components, *.as, etc.
With SWF Decompiler, you can extract any element of the Flash movie into SWF, FLA or their common format, such as shapes, morph shapes, images, sounds, videos, frames, fonts, texts, buttons, sprites and ActionScripts. E.g. you can extract ActionScript as *.as or *.bin file, get sounds as mp3 or wav, images as jpeg, bmp or png, videos as flv, shapes as gls, etc. Both standard SWF and EXE (Flash project) files are supported.
Sothink SWF Decompiler provides a user-friendly interface (Office 2007). A built-in player enables you to preview the movie and every element before exporting. A thumbnail view and navigation bar in the preview window enable you to pick element easily. And the interface layout can be customized to meet your needs.
To make SWF Decompiler more appealing, SWF Catcher is offered. It is a free tool that can capture Flash movies online from Internet Explorer or Firefox.
All licenses allow you to create menus for unlimited web sites.
Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash gives you full control over the converting process, free to customize different video, audio settings and output files; provides advanced video editing functions, like video cropping and trimming; generates thumbnail image; offers various playback skins; and automatically creates an adapted Flash Video player (SWF) and HTML page to play the outputting Flash Video files progressively.
Sothink Tree Menu 2.6 provides you with several new functions which make your menu more attractive and functional! You can feel there new features from our new built-in templates below.
Function One: Sound function in Global Settings. It enables the menu to play sound when clicking the node including sub tree to expand & collapse, clicking the node with link address or moving the mouse over the node. You can try this new feature in the new built-in template “Business > Sound”.
Function Two: Effect function in Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to choose a type of special effect to display or hide the sub nodes. In the built-in template “XP Panel > Red”, there is a special effect when the sub nodes are expanded or collapsed.
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.2 to 3.3 for Dreamweaver, from 3.2 to 3.3 for FrontPage, from 1.7 to 1.8 for Expression Web and from 2.1 to 2.2 for Golive.
• Add 5 new built-in templates and modify 7 templates. Put these 7 templates in the new catagory “XP Panel”.
• Add ruler function in the program. Press the mouse in intersection and drag the crossing to position the coordinates origin. The current coordinates of the mouse show in the right bottom of the state bar.
• Add effect function to Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to choose a type of special effect to display or hide the sub nodes.
• Add arrow function to Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to configure arrow image of the node that includes sub trees.
• Add sound function to Global Settings. It enables the menu to play sound when clicking the node including sub tree to expand & collapse, clicking the node with link address or moving the mouse over the node.
• Add the option “Indent” in “Sub-tree Settings > General” to set the indent between sub-tree and parent node.
• Increase arrow images in image library.
• Add the function to edit images in group library.
• There is a “Auto” image in the Library. When choosing Auto, the cursor image will be the system default one. For example, if the node does not include arrow, the cursor image of Linking and No linking will be pointer and hand; if the node includes arrow, the cursor image of Linking and No linking will both be hand.
• Work as add-in of Expression Web 2.0.
• The “Check for Updates” dialog has popped up by mistake if installing and running Office 2007 after Sothink Tree Menu was installed.
• A mistake prompting dialog has popped up when you open the web pages in Dreamweaver or Golive and the web pages were saved in the directory with name containing Non-English characters.
• Some dll which was mistakenly regarded as viruses by Anti-virus software is actually not viruses.
We are ready to inform all faithful users who have been waiting for Sothink Tree Menu’s next release for such a long time that it is finally coming! Thank you all for your patience and your constant support so that we can overcome all difficulties that we had confronted in the process of research and test. The new version Sothink Tree Menu 2.6 will be released tomorrow afternoon. Let’s hold breath and wait for the last 24 hours…