As the second step of DIY Christmas cards, you need to prepare various pretty card elements, such as image, sound, shape, sprite, ActionScript, etc. Now I will introduce you how to extract elements from your captured Christmas card.
Used Tool: Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac V5.3
Estimated Time: 5 Minutes
Purpose: Extract an image from SWF on Mac (For Windows Users >>)
Step 1: Open the SWF containing desired Christmas card elements
1. Launch Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac.
2. In the explorer panel, locate the folder containing target SWF, and then the SWF will be listed in the below panel.
3. When you click on the name of the target SWF, all its resources will be automatically decompiled and listed on the right panel. Click to expand the “Image” type resources, and then you can preview the images in the center window.
Step 2: Export the desired Christmas card elements
1. Please check the image you want to use in your own Christmas card.
2. Click the “Export Resources” button on top of the program, and then the “Export Resources” window is appeared.
3. Set path for saving the exported image, and choose the image type. Finally, click “OK”.
Now the selected image will be exported to the path you specified, and you can use it in your own Christmas card. The other elements also can be extracted in the same way with the help of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac.
We hope you enjoy this tutorial of preparing Christmas card elements. If you find any problems, have feedback or need help, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.