Christmas is coming, have you already worked on Christmas Flash card? For the holiday, more and more people use Flash tools to create special animated card or some other Flash and share it with families and friends.
But what if the Flash in other video formats is needed? What if you would like to upload the Christmas Flash on website like YouTube and also share it on mobile with friends?
Adobe recommends using Sothink SWF to Video Converter to convert Flash to video files. Sothink SWF to Video Converter can perfectly convert Christmas swf to video files in almost all the popular formats. The audio, action scripts or movie clips in the swf file won’t be lost after conversion. And the output video has a good quality on different tech toys.
Use Christmas SWF to Video Converter to convert Christmas Flash into videos of different formats and let families, friends and people online to see the Christmas design and wish.
Main features of Sothink SWF to Video Converter:
Import & Export
• Convert Flash to video in AVI/MPEG/MPG format.
• Convert Flash to MP4 video for iPod/PSP devices.
• Convert Flash to mobile video in 3GP format (3GPP/3GPP2).
• Convert Flash to animated GIF.
• Convert Flash to image series, including BMP/PNG/GIF/JPEG format.
• Import audio as background music from an external wav/mp3 file, and record audio in mp3 format.
• Support Flash movies in Macromedia Flash V6, V7 (MX), V8 (MX 2004) and V9 (CS3) format.
Advanced Flash editing functions
• Crop Flash movies freely before you convert Flash to video files
• Add watermark, logo, copyright image onto the created video
• Support adjusting the position and transparency of watermark
• Adjust volume easily with a slider
Powerful Flash conversion process
• Support adopting different Flash to video encoder (XviD, DivX, MS-MPEG V1/V2/V3)
• Support Flash movies including Action Scripts, movie clips, and sound
• The Flash file with human interaction can be captured interactively or frame by frame before Flash conversion
• You can take a snapshot during conversion quickly
• Support converting any part of Flash to video as you like
• Able to customize the size for output video files
• No skipped or lost frame
• Exactly synchronized audio and video
• Get excellent quality of the created video and audio
• Converted animation played more smoothly
Click here to see the game about DIY Christmas Flash card>>