• Creates both horizontal and vertical scrollers
• Supplies smoother scrolling by adjusting frame rate
• Abundant scroll styles (In Global > Scroll style Panel)
a. Select the scroll direction as right to left or left to right for horizontal scroller and up to down or down to up for vertical one
b. Supplies multiple scrolling styles including page by page, item by item and continuously
c. Supplies multiple scroll modes, including scrolling mode or transition mode
d. Supplies rich transition effects
e. Provides loop styles including circle and back and forth
• Creates image maps including one or several hotspots for the item images
• Generates a widget of scroller for other people to “quote” your scroller on their web sites, such as blogs.
• Significantly simplify the Publish dialog
a. Change the publish dialog to a step by step wizard
b. Generate the scroller as a CSS file. Users can configure the scroller by modifying the css file directly or “quote” the CSS file when creating another scroller
c. Move the Web Path function to the “Publish > Advanced” dialog
• Defines scroller type as image only or text only or both image and text in the Startup dialog.
• Rich Built-in templates
a. Add a mount of new built-in templates
b. Users can apply a template theme to their own scroller; users can rename or delete the template; they can also save the created scroller as a new template
c. All the templates are classified into two categories — horizontal scrollers and vertical ones.
d. Each category includes news scroller, slide show and image scroller
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.2 to 3.3 for Dreamweaver, from 3.2 to 3.3 for FrontPage, from 1.7 to 1.8 for Expression Web and from 2.1 to 2.2 for Golive.
• Optimize the Startup dialog for users to hide the illustration panel.
• Optimize the Global panel and divide it into 3 sub panels.
• Add the setting “Min. height” to define the mini height of items.
• Add the setting “Height” to define the height of scroller.
• Enable users to define scroller as image only or text only or both image and text in “Global > General” sub panel.
• Supply “Global > Advanced” sub panel to fit the needs of CGI (ASP, PHP, JSP, Perl, etc.) programmers to create dynamic scroller.
• Move Link prefix function to “Global > Advanced” sub panel from Web Path panel.
• Add an option in dialog “Options > General” to save *.sjc file without copying resources.
• Support Firefox 3, Opera 9.5 and Safari 3.1.
• Support add-in of Expression Web 2.0.
• Fail to cancel the coding of path.
• A mistake prompting dialog will pop up when open the web pages in Dreamweaver or Golive if the web pages are saved in the directory of which the name contains Non-English characters.
• Anti-virus software will identify viruses by mistake when running the program.