Good news to all users of Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac that the latest V6.0 is under testing and will be released soon. It is the first Flash Decompiler Mac which can help you decompile Adobe Flash CS5 SWF to XFL file. Moreover, as an essential Flash Decompiler to recover lost FLA or Flex project on Mac, this new version will also offer many other useful assistant features!
Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac enables you to convert SWF files back into FLA or Flex project with high quality and high speed. This Flash Decompiler Mac offers an ultimate solution when your original FLA or Flex project is lost or corrupted. Within seconds, you can convert the SWF to FLA or Flex project, and then make those basic changes you planned to without exhausting restoring of your work. In addition, this Flash Decompiler Mac supports batch conversion, so you can leave a bunch of different tasks to it and do any other things while Flash Decompiler Mac is working.
The most important new feature of the coming SWF Decompiler Mac V6.0 is the compatibility to Adobe Flash CS5, which means that you will be able to decompile Flash CS5 SWF, and convert it to XFL format. You also will find many other new features and improvements.
Main new features:
* Support Flash CS5. Enable to get XFL file from Flash SWF movie.
* Optimize the settings for Single-file Export and Multi-file Export.
* Add a “Recent Files” button to the ribbon bar for viewing the decompiling history.
* Add a new function “Add to Favorites” to store frequently used files or folders.
* Improve the user interface to be more user-friendly.
Download Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac 5.6 to have a try >> (30-day free trial)