As the industry-leading Flash decompiling tool, Sothink SWF Decompiler always keeps up with the latest Flash technology. Since the release of Adobe Flash CS5, the SWF Decompiler team has made an amazing plan of adding the power of decompiling Flash CS5, which will be realized in Sothink SWF Decompiler V6.0. It is a great enhanced version that is coming soon!
The current Sothink SWF Decompiler V5.6 is able to decompile the SWF made by Flash CS5, and extract SWF resources or convert it to the FLA file that can be opened in Flash CS5. But as we know, the TLF and XFL files stand for the most important features of Flash CS5, and now there is no actual Flash decompiler that can decompile these file formats on the market.
This kind of commercial behavior will greatly mislead users, and let users misunderstand that the advertised Flash Decompiler software has totally supported Flash CS5 already.
Fortunately, SourceTec Software, the creator who first brought SWF Decompiler type product into the market, will always take high sense of responsibility to develop good software products and serve to users with honest attitude, instead of misleading users by playing word games. In the upcoming Sothink SWF Decompiler V6.0, SourceTec will step forward and make decompiling TLF and XFL becomes true.
Special offer: users ordered the V5.6 can upgrade to the upcoming V6.0 for FREE.
Learn More About Adobe Flash CS5
Adobe Creative Suite 5 (Adobe CS5) is a collection of graphic design, video editing, and web development applications made by Adobe Systems. The collection consists of Adobe applications (e.g., Photoshop CS5, Acrobat, InDesign CS5, Illustrator CS5, Flash CS5), that are based on various technologies (e.g., PostScript, PDF, Flash).
Adobe Creative Suite CS5 includes more than 250 new features that are going to make work of design, print and production professionals easier, faster and more efficient. The amazing release of Flash CS5 means that from now on designers will have possibility to create expressive Web application interfaces and design interaction without writing code.
Main New Features of Adobe Flash CS5
1) Packager for iPhone —Publish ActionScript 3® projects in Adobe Flash Professional to run as applications for iPhone. Adobe® Flash® Professional CS5 will include a Packager for iPhone, a capability included with the Adobe AIR® 2 SDK, that will let you publish ActionScript 3 projects to run as native applications for the iPhone OS.
2) New text capabilities via the Text Layout Framework (TLF) — Get unprecedented text control and creativity with projects created in Flash. Advanced styling and layout, including right to left text, columns, and threaded text blocks, let you work with text in Flash like never before. Now to change contents or size of several textboxes you don’t need to do a lot of copying and pasting. You just link these textboxes together and when you shorten one of them the text flows from one textbox to another. And it works not only with roman language texts but also with vertical and right-to-left texts like Japanese.
3) XML based FLA files — Manage and modify project assets using source control systems and enable teams to easily collaborate on files.
4) Code Snippets panel — Choose prebuilt code that can be injected into projects to increase interactivity and also reduce the ActionScript 3 learning curve.
5) Flash Builder™ integration — Use Adobe Flash Builder software as your ActionScript editor within projects in Flash. You can just click to “tell” the Flash that you would like to do your editing right there in Flash Builder 4 and Flash will hand off the code to Flash Builder 4. And when the coding is ready you just click a button to package things up and go to Flash Professional, where you can do your export.
6) Improved ActionScript editor — Improve productivity with custom class code hinting and completion.