If the FLA project file is lost or damaged, what a frustrating thing for the author. And such a thing should have been met by someone sometime. There are also many tools help us to retrieve it from SWF. What’s the result? Some tools only can get back resources not the file I can edit. The only one that can generate the FLA file almost similar to the original is Sothink SWF Decompiler.
Sothink SWF Decompiler is more stable and also provides the Mac version. It is able to decompile SWF to FLA projects at a very high success rate. I’ve tried as follows:
Tucows.com is a famous shareware and free software downloads website. The recommended as Five-cow softwares by Tucows mean to the world most awarded program. We are pleased to announce that Sothink SWF Decompiler has rated as Five-cow on Tucows. The below figure is the snapshot about Sothink SWF Decompiler information on Tucows.
Why award Sothink SWF Decompiler as Five-cow?
1. Export SWF to FLA, SWF to element fast and easily.
2. Support almost all Flash versions, including Flash 6, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8, Flash CS3 and Flash CS4.
3. Compatible with ActionScript 2 and 3, clean and user-friendly.
4. Supply SWF Catcher for Firefox and SWF Catcher for IE.
5. Professionally develop Flash SWF Decompiler for 9 years.
6. Better customer service to solve your problem quickly and instantly.
Read more about Sothink SWF Decompiler >>