Sothink Tree Menu 2.6 provides you with several new functions which make your menu more attractive and functional! You can feel there new features from our new built-in templates below.
Function One: Sound function in Global Settings. It enables the menu to play sound when clicking the node including sub tree to expand & collapse, clicking the node with link address or moving the mouse over the node. You can try this new feature in the new built-in template “Business > Sound”.
Function Two: Effect function in Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to choose a type of special effect to display or hide the sub nodes. In the built-in template “XP Panel > Red”, there is a special effect when the sub nodes are expanded or collapsed.
Version: Sothink Tree Menu 2.6 Build: 80815
• Upgrade plug-in from 3.2 to 3.3 for Dreamweaver, from 3.2 to 3.3 for FrontPage, from 1.7 to 1.8 for Expression Web and from 2.1 to 2.2 for Golive.
• Add 5 new built-in templates and modify 7 templates. Put these 7 templates in the new catagory “XP Panel”.
• Add ruler function in the program. Press the mouse in intersection and drag the crossing to position the coordinates origin. The current coordinates of the mouse show in the right bottom of the state bar.
• Add effect function to Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to choose a type of special effect to display or hide the sub nodes.
• Add arrow function to Sub-tree Settings. It enables users to configure arrow image of the node that includes sub trees.
• Add sound function to Global Settings. It enables the menu to play sound when clicking the node including sub tree to expand & collapse, clicking the node with link address or moving the mouse over the node.
• Add the option “Indent” in “Sub-tree Settings > General” to set the indent between sub-tree and parent node.
• Increase arrow images in image library.
• Add the function to edit images in group library.
• There is a “Auto” image in the Library. When choosing Auto, the cursor image will be the system default one. For example, if the node does not include arrow, the cursor image of Linking and No linking will be pointer and hand; if the node includes arrow, the cursor image of Linking and No linking will both be hand.
• Work as add-in of Expression Web 2.0.
• The “Check for Updates” dialog has popped up by mistake if installing and running Office 2007 after Sothink Tree Menu was installed.
• A mistake prompting dialog has popped up when you open the web pages in Dreamweaver or Golive and the web pages were saved in the directory with name containing Non-English characters.
• Some dll which was mistakenly regarded as viruses by Anti-virus software is actually not viruses.
Get more details