Sothink Flash Video Encoder Version: 2.0 (Build:61228) File Size: 7,430 KB Release Date: Dec. 28th, 2006 Screenshot Free Trial Sothink Flash Video Encoder converts different formats of videos into high quality Flash Video (FLV file) within the least time.
- Automatically generate SWF file (Flash video player) and HTML page for you to display the FLV (Flash video). Screenshot >>
- Support almost all video formats: avi, mpeg, mpg, mpe, dat (VCD), vob (DVD), wmv, asf, asx, mp4, mov, 3gp, 3g2, 3gpp, dv, qt, rm, rmvb, etc.
- Create auto-sizing SWF player. The created Flash video player can auto-adapt to different video dimension. Demo >>
- Provide different playback control styles (Full, Compact, Minimal) for different video dimension. And you can choose a color scheme you like for the playback control.
- The conversion speed is much faster, and the quality is much better than other software.
- Support loading external subtitles. For example, you can create Flash video from the video file which uses vsFilter to load external subtitle.
- Use it with Sothink DVD Ripper, then you can convert a whole movie DVD into a Flash video.
- Embedded FLV in SWF, or let the SWF player load external FLV file progressively.
What can you do with Sothink Flash Video Encoder?
- Convert home video to Flash video, and share with friends and family conveniently.
- Publish the video in FLV format which can be played with no pause on different bandwidth network.
- Convert your own video to Flash video, then you can broadcast it on vblog, podcast website, etc. with ease.
- Convert important video (e.g. video conference file) to FLV for easy backup and playback. The FLV is widely supported. You can insert it into other files (“.doc”, “.html”, etc.), and play it on different computer system.
- Using webcam record video and convert it to Flash video, then you can edit it as you want. For example, edit the Flash video as your web signature.