With HTML5 overwhelmingly coming, your Flash movies face a big challenge. How to convert your Flash to HTML5 and make animation play on the diverse mobile devices including iPhone & iPAD?
From version 6.2, new Sothink SWF Deccompiler starts converting Flash to HTML5 with web contents and animation remained, and you can directly insert the exported HTML code to webpage and play movie smoothly on main-stream browsers. Another important feature is that Flash decompiler can be used as Flash editing tool to replace resource files, such as text, image, shape and sound, and generate a brand-new Flash movie.
Let’s experience so attractive features added to new Sothink SWF Decompiler!
Convert Flash to HTML5
In Sothink SWF Decompiler, Flash to HTML5 conversion is so easy, which is much more like exporting resource. This feature helps you
- Export shape, font and text from Flash to SVG format.
- Convert Flash sprite to HTML5. (Mask, Morph Shape and ActionScript are not supported yet)
- Insert the exported HTML code to webpage and play animation without any plug-in installed.
Edit Flash by Element Replacement
Sothink SWF Deconpiler can generate a new SWF based on the exiting Flash movie:
- Various resource types can be replaced, including shape, text, image and sound.
- Play the modified movie in preview window after new elements are replaced.
- The modified Flash movie can overwrite the existing SWF, or save as a new one.
In below comparison, two Flash banners give you extremely different impressions. Great changes have taken place in Flash; but all we do is just image and text replacement.
The original Flash
The modified Flash
Seems wonderful about these two features?