- Parse Flash on Mac OX
- The Macintosh is a series of several lines of personal computers designed, developed, and marketed by Apple Inc. If you want to decompile SWF and export it to SWF to FLA/FLEX/HTML5 project on Macintosh, Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is your best choice.
- This Flash Macintosh Decompiler can extract elements of SWF into various formats, such as shape, image, sound, font, frame and action, etc. It supports Flash 6 to Flash CS4, and it is fully compatible with AS2 and AS3.
Why choose this Flash Macintosh Decompiler?
This Flash Macintosh Decompiler is so useful that more and more users choose the program to decompile their Flash files. And what is the advantange of the Flash Macintosh Decompiler among so many similar products?
- 1. It is developed by Sothink Team, which is the pioneer of swf decompiler development in the world.
- 2. It gets the most advanced core technology and has a good reputation in the market.
- 3. It offers "test before buy" service, so the users can test their files first and decide to buy it or not next.
Convert SWF to FLA/FLEX project
The Flash Macintosh Decompiler can convert one or more SWF files to FLA/Flex projects perfectly.
Extract SWF Resources
You can use this Flash Macintosh Decompiler to extract elements of Flash into various formats, such as shape, image, sound, font and action, etc.
Compatible with AS2 & AS3
This Flash Macintosh Decompiler can parse the code written in AS2 or AS3 and display the readable code in ActionScript window.
The great Flash Macintosh Decompiler provides multi-language interface: English, German and French.
100% Clean - No need to worry about installing unwanted spyware or adware. Uninstallation is completely supported.
Life-time Free Support - Send an email to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you need help.
Risk Free Guarantee - Shop safely in our secure online store. Your data and personal information are protected.
- by Ofena
I was always a fans of the sothink swf decompiler for Win. And now i can use it on Mac! Exciting! User friendly interface, extracts SWF effortlessly and quickly.
- by Stuart McNeill
Thank you for sorting that out quickly for me. Using your product now - seems very good : ) I posted on your forum too.
Mac OS X 10.4 or above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, which is installed Flash player plug-in.