- Rip Flash on Mac OX
- Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac, a professional tool to rip SWF to FLA/FLEX/HTML5 project, and get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF on Mac OS X, supports Flash 6, Flash MX 2004, Flash 8, Flash CS3 Flash CS4 and Flash CS5. Besides that, the Flash Ripper Mac is able to export one or more SWF files to FLA/FLEX projects and extract the elements into various formats at one time, and it is fully compatible with AS2 and AS3 as well.
- Order Now
- Price ($79.99)
- Download Now
- 30-Day Free Trial
Who Need the Flash Ripper Mac?
Flash Ripper Mac becomes more and more popular, and it is usually used for those who:
- Need to convert swf to fla on Mac OS.
- Try to reverse flex from swf on Mac.
- Want to extract elements of Flash on Mac system.
- Would like to replace Flash on Mac by editing shapes.
Convert SWF to FLA/FLEX project
The Flash Ripper Mac is able to convert SWF to FLA/Flex project completely, and get XFL from Flash CS5 SWF. Even multiple SWF files can be exported at the same time by one click.
Extract SWF Resources
You can use this Flash Ripper Mac to extract SWF resources easily by exporting the Flash elements, such as Shape, Morph Shape, Image, Sound, Font, Text, Sprite, Button, Frame and Action.
Compatible with AS2 & AS3
This Flash Ripper Mac is fully compatible with ActionScript 2 and Actionscript 3. It can decompile the code written in AS2 or AS3 and display the readable code in ActionScript window with syntax highlighting.
The Flash Ripper Mac supports multi-language including English, German and French, so you can choose the familiar language interface to work with.
100% Clean - No need to worry about installing unwanted spyware or adware. Uninstallation is completely supported.
Life-time Free Support - Send an email to our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org whenever you need help.
Risk Free Guarantee - Shop safely in our secure online store. Your data and personal information are protected.
- by Ofena
I was always a fans of the sothink swf decompiler for Win. And now i can use it on Mac! Exciting! User friendly interface, extracts SWF effortlessly and quickly.
- by Stuart McNeill
Thank you for sorting that out quickly for me. Using your product now - seems very good : ) I posted on your forum too.
Mac OS X 10.4 or above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, which is installed Flash player plug-in.