- Decompile Flash on Mac OX
- Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac is a professional tool to extract the video file of SWF into FLV or FLA format on Mac OS. With FLV Player Mac, you can easily preview the exported FLV file. Moreover, the SWF Decompiler can also convert SWF to FLA/FLEX/HTML5. It is fully compatible with AS2 and AS3 and supports Flash 6 ~ Flash CS4.
How to get FLV from Flash and preview it with FLV Player Mac?
If you want to get the video file from Flash on MAC, you can extract the SWF resources and export the video element into FLV file with Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac. Furthermore, FLV Player Mac is recommended to be installed to your computer firstly, and you can preview the exported FLV file with FLV Player Mac.
How to extract video element from Flash into FLV on Mac?
- 1: Launch Sothink SWF Decompiler for Mac and select the SWF file in the left explorer panel of the program.
- 2: In the right "Resources Tree" panel, please expand the SWF and select "Video" folder.
- 3: Click"Export Reource" button, select the save path and "FLV" as the exported format in the pop-up window, and click "OK" button next.
How to play the exported FLV file with FLV Player Mac?
- 1: Go to the save path you chose and find the flv file you exported.
- 2. Double click the flv file and it will play with FLV Player Mac automatically if it is set as the preferred player.
- 3. Otherwise, you can open the FLV Player Mac first and drag the very flv file into the program to play it.
Convert SWF to FLA/FLEX project
It supports converting and exporting SWF to FLA/Flex project.
Extract FLV from Flash
This product can export the video element of SWF into FLV format. And you can preview the exported FLV file with FLV Player Mac.
Compatible with AS2 & AS3
The tool is fully compatible with AS2 and AS3 and supports Flash 6 to Flash CS4 (V10).
The program provides multi-language interface (English, German and French) to satisfy different users' needs.
100% Clean - No need to worry about installing unwanted spyware or adware. Uninstallation is completely supported.
Life-time Free Support - Send an email to our customer service team at email@example.com whenever you need help.
Risk Free Guarantee - Shop safely in our secure online store. Your data and personal information are protected.
- by Ofena
I was always a fans of the sothink swf decompiler for Win. And now i can use it on Mac! Exciting! User friendly interface, extracts SWF effortlessly and quickly.
- by Stuart McNeill
Thank you for sorting that out quickly for me. Using your product now - seems very good : ) I posted on your forum too.
Mac OS X 10.4 or above, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, which is installed Flash player plug-in.