SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 2:00 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: flash
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 8:54 am 
i'm new to sothink html editor. pls help. how do i insert swf files into the page i'm trying to create? thnx<br><br>

Post subject: flash
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2004 12:20 pm 
Guru

Please switch to html mode of the editor. <br>Generally, most the flash tool supply "Insert to HTML" or "Publish" function. By using this function, you can get the HTML code of a movie. Copy and paste the code into the page which edited in Sothink HTML Editor.<br>If the Flash tool dose not provide such a function, please paste following code and change the red part to your own movie's name and change the size:<br><br><object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0" width="<font color=red>400</font color=red>" height="<font color=red>300</font color=red>" id="<font color=red>Untitled.swf</font color=red>" align="middle"><br> <param name="allowScriptAccess" value="sameDomain"><br> <param name="movie" value="<font color=red>Untitled.swf</font color=red>"><br> <param name="quality" value="high"><br> <param name="bgcolor" value="#ffffff"><br> <embed src="<font color=red>Untitled.swf</font color=red>" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="<font color=red>400</font color=red>" height="<font color=red>300</font color=red>"name="<font color=red>Untitled.swf</font color=red>" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"><br></object><br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>