SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:09 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 1:12 pm 

When your in design mode, and you type some simple text and press return the text line goes down 2 lines.(problem!!!)<br>This is because of the <p> command it auto puts in for you.<br>so you go to format then style, it checked on normal mode not the p mode... why is it using the <p> command<br>surely it would be better to have the choice to choose <p><br>because the double line return means you have to go to html edit and put in the break line br to get the next line! and the <p> isnt needed.<br>why not leave the auto insert <p> out in normal mode!(format/ styles) and make it so that when you press return you get a breakline br<br>this would make the design mode work better and feel like a normal word publisher. and save me hours of work going back and forward editing.<br>in brief: Normal mode means no added bits like <p> you can choose the <p> anyway in format/style and return in normal mode should input a break line br<br>this makes more sence and would be easier to use.<br>i hope someone see this and i hope i explained it ok<br>the sothink html editor program is great , just this problem what is putting me off using it.<br>your doing a great job, i've tried lots of editors and this one I like the most. Please! Please! Please! change the noramal mode take out the <p><br>or at least make the return put a break line br<br>in the html when your in design mode.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2002 10:17 pm 

Ignore my last posting...<br>Not a problem I contacted tech support the answer is "shift+enter".<br>This program is the best and i've tried lots of others!<br><br>