SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:23 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: free html editor
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:05 am 

I'm looking for a free html or wysiwyg editor for a simple 5 page static website, but if possible would want the ability to work with included pages. Or if you have any suggestions for organizing a simple 5 page website, let me know. This would be...

I'm looking for a free html or wysiwyg editor for a simple 5 page static website, but if possible would want the ability to work with included pages. Or if you have any suggestions for organizing a simple 5 page website, let me know. This would be for an end user to make changes to. Thanks.

Phonebook
air freight

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:11 pm 

Hi
I have used NVU editor I like that a lot

Post subject: Re: free html editor
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:19 pm 

f you really want to make a webpage then do it right, go to w3schools.com and do their html tutorial that will help you get started on making your own html coding. Way better results that html editors all of them seam to insert extra stuff that is not needed and just take up space.

Muscle Might

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:06 am 

I have tried NVU it good. maybe I'll see what Codelobster PHP Edition brings

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 4:36 am 

Try PageBreeze Free HTML Editor 4.0b. You can download it for free from Cnet downloads. It might work out for you or you can just do an online search for editors because there are a ton of resources out there if you just look.

-------------------------------------
web application development

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 2:09 am 

I preferred NVU over the PageBreeze. For me it was much easier to use and work with in my sites. It all depends on what you need the program to do, at least that was my experience.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 3:45 am 

I would like to make a website for free, I have tried some pages...but they do not allow me to use a html editor so I can write the codes on my.

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:11 pm 

The most preferred editor is NVU. This is very easy to use and has quite a bit of popularity and so you can have a better response to your queries if any. If you wish to write the codes on your own it is also possible but you require to have a base for than and extreme command over the proceedings. Just give it a try and see if it works for you. In most cases people try the other way round.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:15 pm 

WYSIWYG implies a user interface that allows the user to view something very similar to the end result while the document is being created. In general WYSIWYG implies the ability to directly manipulate the layout of a document without having to type or remember names of layout commands. The actual meaning depends on the user's perspective, e.g.
In Presentation programs, Compound documents and web pages, WYSIWYG means the display precisely represents the appearance of the page displayed to the end-user, but does not necessarily reflect how the page will be printed unless the printer is specifically matched to the editing program, as it was with the Xerox Star and early versions of the Apple Macintosh.
In Word Processing and Desktop Publishing applications, WYSIWYG means the display simulates the appearance and precisely represents the effect of fonts and line breaks on the final pagination using a specific printer configuration, so that a citation on page 1 of a 500-page document can accurately refer to a reference three hundred pages later.