SourceTec Software

It is currently Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:05 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 3:12 am 
I ordered the program, and it is very easy to use.<br>I checked my menu in netscape & IE.<br>In IE 5,5 with servicepacks it dosent work???<br>Please help me.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 4:54 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>Which program do you refer to?<br><br>Please inform us the URL of your page or send us zipped files of it (zipping .html, .js and image files), so that we can see what the problem is.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2003 9:09 pm 

I refer to DHTML4. The program you can create menus with.<br>I just bought it.<br>If there is futher problems on other browsertypes, i would prefer to know.<br><br>http://www.forrygende.dk/testweb/judy/innovent/<br><br>sincerly Judy Rasmussen/Denmark<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 4:49 am 

Hi Ester<br>I send you this screenshot of my site ...7 sec after activation.<br>On windows 2000 pro and danish IE 5,5 with all servicepacks and updates...<br>As you can see the menu is very slowly.<br>I also tryed it out in 98se, and it is the same problem.<br>I tryed it on 7 different pc.- same trouble. But only with these combinations of OS and IE5,5, <br>on other IE i dont have this problem and the menu works perfekt.<br>I hope very much that you can solve this problem, because i think it is a very nice program...<br>And look forward to buy more products.<br>Sincerly Judy Rasmussen/Denmark<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2003 4:51 am 

I send a mail, but have not heard anything????<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2003 11:08 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Judy,<br><br>Thanks for posting your question here and letting us know that you haven't received our mail. We tested your page in IE5.5 on WIN 98 (P166MHz CPU), but see the menu work normally. It loads with an acceptable speed. <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 4:53 am 
Hi Ester<br>Thanks for the testing ;-)<br>On Win 98 i had no problem, but on Win 98se...<br>Did you test my site in that OS??<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2003 9:25 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi Judy,<br><br>We'll have a test in that OS, and let you know the result soon.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 5:07 am 
Hi Ester, i just have the same problem. My menu works only with IE 5.0 or 6.0. Implemented and tested my Menu with XP and IE6 Everything ok. But online, with IE 5.5 (Win98SE, NT and Windows 2000) my Menu is very very slow. Send Problem to Support (Ellie Ai) two days ago, but no answer yet<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 10:22 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Are you Andy?<br><br>Really sorry for the delay. Because we did not see the problem in IE 5.5 here, it is difficult to find the real reason, but we are still working hard on it.<br><br>It is most appreciated if you can give us some time to have a check. :)<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto:support@sothink.com">support@sothink.com</A>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2003 11:46 pm 
Yes its me. Try also to find something. Will do some further test.<br><br>