SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: php nuke
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 7:56 am 
My site is run with php-nuke. I would like to use DHTMLL Menu Builder with the site. I have attempted to insert it as a block as a java source file. Nothing will show up. Has anyone successfully done this? Any hints for making this work with php???????????????????<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2003 10:03 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>Did you input the Prefix or Suffix for a menu item in the Item Condition dialog? If you use PHP to create a menu dynamically, please don't insert the menu into a webpage by creating a JavaScript include file, cause the PHP code inside the .js won't work. If you prefer saving the menu's body code in a .js and including it in your webpage, please rename the .js to .php. <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 3:05 am 
I created it as a block with java and inserted the src code for the menu.js into the block. I then inserted the src for the stm31.js into the head area. <br>If I change both of these to .php rather than .js it will work?<br>I would like to use it as an include, so to speak.<br>Thanks for the help.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2003 4:45 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>To see what the problem is, please inform us the URL of your webpage, or zip the files and send us it as attachment.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2003 2:02 am 
I don't have it on site. Nor do I have it totally built. I made a small menu with only 2 oe 3 links in it to see if I could get it activated as a block within php nuke. The block itself shows up with no content, I'll play with it a bit more and if I can't get it working will send you the files, tho I suspect my problem is php and source based.<br>Thank you for your assistance.<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2003 10:07 am 
Old Hand

I'm interested in using PostNuke and we have been reviewing the information at the PostNuke site - I'd like to discuss your experence with PostNuke. BTW, we have included menus created with DHTMLMenu in PHP code with no issues. I'm using Dreamweaver MX but my partner is just using straight PHP code with no frontend editor.<br><br>

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 12:44 pm 

It is not as simple as adding code into a phpnuke block due to the way phpnuke's security system handles javascript.
I will endeavour to look at this for you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 10:42 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks very much if you share the info with others here.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:39 am 

I have not got around to this yet but if others want to search for 'phpnuke' in the DHTML menu forum I will post my methodology for incorporating the menu under phpnukes header as a main menu as soon as I have played with the software a bit more.

Menu is already loaded as you can see here;
www.guildofsecurity.co.uk

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 4:26 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Thanks and have saw the post with the same topic in DHTMLMenu forum.