SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:59 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Latest version?
PostPosted: Sun Jun 02, 2002 12:46 am 
Poster

Could someone please tell me what the latest build version of SWF Decompiler Pro MX 2002 is? <br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 6:58 pm 
Site Admin

SWF Decompiler Pro MX 2002, Build: 20523<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:34 pm 
Poster

I knew it... they really need to update the Version Hsitory page! Let me guess.. I have to register again to get the latest version?! Correct?<br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2002 11:57 pm 
Site Admin

No, all registered user can upgrade to this version for free.<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:33 am 
Poster

Yes I am quite aware of that fact... but I still have to send in my registration info every time I want to download the latest update do I not? <br><br>I registered once under the impression I would be notified of updates... It was a waste of my time because I had to register again just to download the version I have on my system at present. On top of that I wasn't even notified regarding SWF Decompiler MX's release despite the fact I was a registered user. I had to read about it on WDVL to even know it existed. <br><br>How hard is it to keep track of registered users in a database and email them when updates are available? Every other software company doesn't have a problem keeping track of their registered users... what's wrong with this one?<br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 1:24 am 

This release (build 20523) contains a new feature - Sothink Updater, which will help you to get software updates. The Updater is scheduled to run every 7 days by default. You can also launch it manually by selecting "Check for Updates" from the "Help" menu. When there's a new version available, you can get the update automatically.<br><br>Note: Please input your registered e-mail address into the e-mail box during updating.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 11:37 am 
Poster

Finally... Now I'm happy... But that still leaves a question remaining... <br><br>Do I have to send in my registration info again to get this update? <br><br>Another good question is will this feature also be in the next update of Glanda 2001a?<br><br>Flash.Hound

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2002 2:39 pm 
what do I have to do exactly as a registered user - in order to get the latest version please...<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2002 9:58 pm 

We will inform all registered users with an email when a new version has been released. You will be instructed how to get it. Please allow us 3-4 days to prepare your download entry for the new version. Thanks!<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:38 pm 
I *am* a registered user, and never recieved notification that the newest version was released...<br><br>