SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:11 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 8:52 am 
The SFW Catcher hasn't been catching the entire SFW. So, when I use SWF Catcher to catch a movie, I only see part of the movie when I view it after catching it. Why isn't it catching everything?? Is there a fix?<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2004 10:42 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,<br><br>Please inform us the URL of the web page that has the movie, and we'll check it. <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br>support@sothink.com

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 10:39 am 

I have never had that happen to me. If you think that your SWF decompiler isn't working right, then uninstall and reinstall it. In the meantime, if you browse websites for flash movies, you can find a copy of the movie or movies in your Internet Explorer temporary files. Copying those flash movies (*.swf) into a directory for your flash copies, you may view them in full after opening them in the SWF decompiler.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:31 am 
Site Admin

Anonymous wrote:
The SFW Catcher hasn't been catching the entire SFW. So, when I use SWF Catcher to catch a movie, I only see part of the movie when I view it after catching it. Why isn't it catching everything?? Is there a fix?<br><br>

This is not a bug. In most cases, this is because the original Flash movie uses [b]loadMovie()[/i] to load other Flash movies at run-time. It is impossible to catch such dynamic loaded movies.