SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:07 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: MainMovie.txt
PostPosted: Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:26 pm 
Where do I put this action script once I have rebuilt the decompiled movie in Flash MX. I know where to put the other (e.g. button1.txt, sprite1.txt)... but this MainMovie.txt script doesn't seem to have a place. Could someone please advise.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 6:30 pm 
I'll advise:<br>If you are asking that question, then you will probably not be re-compiling the movie until you learn how to develop with Flash. <br><br>Sorry for the bad news.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:40 pm 
sorry 1337 h4x0r mr anonymous stick in the ass man you should really try and help people and not be an [censored]<br><br>ok check this out the mainmovie.txt actually tells you where to put the action scripts they are the actions which are either for something in a frame or the frame itself like this here<br><br>// Action script...<br>------------------------------------------------------<br>// [onClipEvent of sprite 2 in frame 1]<br>##_so this action is on the first frame and in the object 'sprite 2' which displays the math of the actions in frame 1_##<br>onClipEvent (enterFrame)<br>{<br> total = _root.getBytesTotal();<br> loaded = _root.getBytesLoaded();<br> percent = loaded / total * 100;<br> if (percent == 100)<br> {<br> _root.gotoAndPlay(2);<br> } // end if<br>}<br><br>// [Action in Frame 1]<br>##_this is the action of frame one which displays how much of the page is loaded but is looped by frame 3 until frame 3537 is loaded then frame 4 will be played and the show goes on_##<br>sofar = _root.getBytesLoaded();<br>total = _root.getBytesTotal();<br>NumLoad = int(100 * sofar / total);<br><br>ifFrameLoaded(3537)<br>{<br> gotoAndPlay(4);<br>} // End of ifFrameLoad<br><br>// [Action in Frame 3]<br>##_the loop_##<br>gotoAndPlay(1);<br><br>// [Action in Frame 3537]<br>##_the stop_##<br>stop();<br>------------------------------------------------------<br><br>so pretty much just find what frame it is and if needed the object in the frame then add the actions to them and all shall be in place<br><br>