SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:40 am 

Had tried out swf decompiler 4 and 5 years back and now i'm looking to get version 7, but a number of different improvements to the interface have been causing me problems.

1] The background color used to be set by the file's background color and i had the option to change it if i need to, but it would always reset back to the next file's background color once selected, but now once the background color is a set color, it stays that way and there isnt an easy way to have it go back to the file's default background color. Please add an option in 'general configuration' to have it reset to the file's background color once a new file is selected and please add an option in the color picker to switch to the file's background color.

2] The export column has gotten way to wide. Version 4 to 6 looked good when it took up 80 to 90 pixels, but now with version 7 you need minimum 300 pixels to have all 3 items showing. Personally, I only use the export resources button and wouldnt mind shrinking it down, but the export resources button is the last one on the right. Also, as the column is titled export, its redundant to put the word export next to each icon, why not just put FLA/FLEX, HTML5, and Sources.

3] I have been waiting for two features that I thought would have been added by now to appear in the software but still havent, so here they are. 1) In the information bar, why cant i copy just the value column of a single line, as i've wanted to do this when i wanted to grab the text from text items. 2) snapshot to png would be more useful than bmp, as bmp files are way to large (example 717x381 24-bit image - bmp file size 800kb, png file size 21kb)

It would be nice if you could do a version of swf decompiler just for resource extraction, which would simply be a more limited version of the current one and hopeful could be cheaper. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:24 pm 
Poster

The user has been contacted through email.