SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2013 5:03 pm 

ROCHESTER, N. Nike air jordan schuhe weiß .Y. -- The Toronto Marlies earned their second consecutive North Division title Friday as they downed the host Rochester Americans 4-1 in American Hockey League action. Greg Scott scored once and set up two others for the Marlies (42-23-9), who finish the season series with Rochester 9-1-0, and Mike Zigomanis had a goal and an assist. The three-point outing was Scotts first of the season while Zigomanis halted a four-game pointless streak. Jerry DAmigo and Spencer Abbott also scored for Toronto, which got 17 saves from goaltender Drew MacIntyre. MacIntyre, who played the 2011-12 season for Rochester, is 4-0-0 against his former club, hasnt allowed more than one goal in any start and owns a .951 save percentage. Cody McCormick scored the lone goal for the Americans (41-29-4), who sit second in the North seven points behind the Marlies, and David Leggio stopped 35-of-37 shots. Toronto put 15 shots on Leggio in the first period, however the 28-year-old stopped them all as the game went to intermission scoreless. DAmigo put the Marlies on the board at 6:28 of the second period while on the power play and the score stayed that way until 1:44 of the third when Abbott scored the eventual winner. At 11:03 Dylan Yeo picked up a double minor and a 10-minute misconduct, which led to McCormick scoring a power-play goal for the Americans to cut Torontos lead in half. Needing a win to stay alive in the North title race, Rochester couldnt muster anymore offence and Zigomanis and Scott each scored empty-net goals within 34 seconds to seal the victory for the Marlies. Toronto went 1 for 3 on the power play while Rochester scored once on seven chances with the man advantage. The Marlies have won three Sam Pollock trophies since the 2007-08 season, including last year when they made it to the Calder Cup final. Toronto currently sits second in the Western Conference and will wrap up the regular season this weekend by hosting the St. Johns IceCaps in back-to-back contests starting Saturday. Nike air max jordan 23 schuhe grau-weiß-rot . Louis Blues in Game 3 at Staples Center. The Kings won the franchises first Stanley Cup last spring, but find themselves down 2-0 in this best-of-seven series after dropping two straight in St. Nike air jordan 1+3 schuhe weiß-rot .Y. -- Mark Sanchez wants to be like Eli Manning. http://www.airjordanschweiz.eu/ .C. – Completely engulfed by the thunderous red of Alex Ovechkin and company, the Toronto Maple Leafs had no answers in the U. Nike air max jordan 11 hohe ferse schuhe weiß . "He suffered a broken jaw," explained Shero to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun of ESPN.com. "Contrary to recent rumours there is no sign of any concussion symptoms or concussion at this time. Nike Air Jordan Retro 1 . -- Denny Hamlin won the pole for the second straight year at Fontana on Friday, turning a lap of 187.In a season with a historic number of firsts, the Montreal Impact will experience another tonight when its first ever Designated Player will make his debut versus Toronto FC. Italian striker Marco Di Vaio will don the No. 9 jersey for the first time at Stade Saputo and will most likely get the start. Watch the game live on TSN and TSN Mobile TV at 7pm et/4pm pt. "It will be emotional for me. For my first game, I hope to play well within the group," Di Vaio said on the Impact website. "Ive watched the teams last few games, and I feel comfortable with the system. My goal is to do everything I can to help my team win on Wednesday. Ive been working really hard these past few weeks to be ready for this match." The former Italian international has been with the team for a couple of weeks, but due to a full schedule of games, he has not been able to assimilate into the group as much as he would have liked to. Nike air jordan 3 schuhe weiß-rosa. However, in that short time, he has already made an impact on his new teammates. "Hes moved himself along fitness wise and he has gotten sharper since hes been here," said Impact head coach Jesse Marsch. "I think he will fit in right away with the group on the field. Soccer wise, he is really smart. Hes got a great eye around the goal for scoring or setting guys up. Having him here has been good in every way. He gives us a real threat around the goal and a better sense of savvy because of his quality." ' ' '