SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:46 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 20, 2013 6:32 pm 
Poster

MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City required a 90th-minute penalty from Mario Balotelli and some inspirational goalkeeping by Joe Hart to escape with a 1-1 draw against Borussia Dortmund in the Champions League on Wednesday. nike air max schwarz damen . City was outplayed for long periods by the German champions but somehow emerged with a first point in Group D when Balotelli rolled in a spot kick after Dortmund defender Neven Subotic handled a hooked shot by Sergio Aguero. Marco Reus put Dortmund deservedly ahead in the 61st minute but despite a flurry of chances in both halves, the German champions were denied time and again by a string of saves by Hart. "We didnt play well. We didnt deserve to take this point but in the end it could be important," City manager Roberto Mancini said. "Joe Hart saved us from an incredible defeat because he saved everything and we should say thank you to him." In losing at Real Madrid in its first game, City had already put itself under pressure in what is widely seen as the competitions toughest group. A second straight group-stage exit will be unacceptable to Citys Abu Dhabi owners, who have poured money into the club since 2008. Yet this result leaves the English champions with a mountain to climb, even at this early stage. They are already five points behind Madrid, a 4-1 winner at Ajax on Wednesday, and three behind Dortmund. If it wasnt for Hart, Dortmund would have been out of sight by the time Balotelli converted his penalty, nine minutes after the Italy striker came on as Citys final substitute. "Weve got to be happy with a point," Hart said. "We kept ourselves alive in the group." In an open first half that was end-to-end and played in pouring rain, the England international tipped shots from the lively Mario Goetze onto the post and crossbar and also saved brilliantly from Ilkay Gundogan. Hart also produced a number of great blocks early in the second half, denying Goetze and Gundogan, but he was unable to stop Reus. The nimble Germany forward pounced on a sloppy pass by substitute Jack Rodwell across the defensive line and raced through before placing a shot to the right of Hart, who got a hand to the ball but couldnt stop it sailing into the corner. Reus goal meant City has conceded in every match this season, the home defence having no answer to the enterprising build-up play of Dortmunds technically gifted forwards all match. "I was really happy with my teams performance, I was really proud of them," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. "I dont know when City last lost at home and we came really close. When you concede a goal so near the finish, it is hard to decide if you are happy with the point." City, whose fans were outsung by Dortmunds raucous away support, had chances of its own, mostly because of the silky skills of David Silva. The Spain playmaker set up Argentina striker Sergio Aguero for two one-on-one opportunities that were saved in the first half, while right back Pablo Zabaleta blazed over with the goal at his mercy after running onto another slick pass from Silva. City was under constant pressure for most of the second half, though, but emerged with a point thanks to some harsh refereeing and Balotellis coolness under pressure. Subotic was unhappy with the awarding of the penalty, after his outstretched right arm blocked the ball as Aguero turned it goalwards. "Never, never, not a chance," the Croatia defender said. "I have a hand, I cant cut it off. It was never in my life a penalty." air max schweiz damen . Daniel Alfredssons first goal of the season Wednesday was one of 12 different scorers on the gamesheet in Ottawas 5-1 victory over the Montreal Canadiens. nike air max damen günstig . Villa, owned by American Randy Lerner, went 7-14-17 for 38 points, two above the relegation zone and the clubs fewest points since the switch to three points for a win in 1981-82.CLEVELAND -- Mark Reynolds wanted revenge. He got hit, so he hit back. With one swing, he got even. Angered at being drilled with a pitch near the head by Jarrod Parker in his first at-bat, Reynolds launched a home run to the deepest reaches of Progressive Field off Oaklands starter on Monday night and Asdrubal Cabrera homered twice as the Cleveland Indians downed the Athletics 7-3. After Jason Kipnis and Cabrera hit back-to-back homers in the first, Parker (1-5) nailed Reynolds, who struck back in the fifth inning with a mammoth 460-foot homer. "I have no history with the guy at all," Reynolds said. "I was on a mission right there to hit a ball as far as I could. Thats kind of payback for hitting me." Reynolds 10th homer this season nearly cleared the left-field bleachers, slamming into the aluminum bleachers not far from where longtime drummer John Adams pounds away on his big bass drum. The shot was reminiscent of the one Mark McGwire hit in 1997, a blast that caromed off the left-field scoreboard. "Unbelievable," Indians designated hitter Jason Giambi said of Reynolds blast. "I was here for the McGwire one, and this one was just as majestic." Clevelands four homers backed Ubaldo Jimenez (2-2), who had his second straight solid outing. Jimenez struck out a season-high eight in 5 2-3 innings as the Indians won for the seventh time in eight games. Giambi hit a clutch, two-run single and Ryan Raburn doubled home a run in the seventh for the Indians, who had their six-game winning streak stopped Sunday. Yoenis Cespedes homered and hit a sacrifice fly for the As, who had won eight in a row over the Indians. Jimenez pitched seven shutout innings in his previous start last week at Kansas City. It was the type of performance the Indians have been waiting to see from the right-hander, who has been a major disappointment since coming over in a 2011 trade from Colorado. "It flew past encouraging and went right to exciting," Indians manager Terry Francona said before Jimenez faced the As. Jimenez wasnt as dominant, but he was good enough to slow down the As, who came in leading the majors in runs, doubles and extra-base hits. Jimenez allowed two runs and four hits. Jimenez was helped by the long ball as Cleveland clouted the four solo shots -- they lead the AL with 44 homers -- totalling 1,581 feet off Parker. "He got some balls up, they had good swings on them and hit them out of the ballpark," As manager Bob Melvin said. The Indians gavve Jimenez a quick 2-0 lead, jumping on Parker in their first at-bat as Kipnis and Cabrera hit their back-to-back homers. nike air max 90 schwarz weiß. Kipnis hit his third homer into the left-field seats, and Cabrera followed with a rocket that skipped off the roof of Clevelands bullpen in centre. One out later, Parker drilled Reynolds and plate umpire Angel Hernandez warned both benches before things escalated. Reynolds didnt think Parker threw at him intentionally, but was pleased that he was able to get back at the right-hander. "I dont mind being hit -- at all," he said. "Im hoping that was a fastball he tried to overthrow. Hes a really good pitcher and he let one get away from him." Jimenez didnt need to buzz any Oakland hitters. He was too busy blowing fastballs past them. He recorded his 1,000th career strikeout in the third, when he fanned the side. Cespedes connected in the fourth for his sixth homer to bring the As within 2-1. Jimenez, though, who has had a tendency to unravel at the first sign of trouble, settled down and struck out three in a row and carried a tenuous one-run lead into the bottom of the fifth. Thats when Cabrera and Reynolds teed off on Parker. Cabrera led off with his second homer of the night, a high fly that looked like a routine out but carried over the right-field fence. One out later, Reynolds delivered his no-doubt-about-it blast that landed just three rows from the top of the left-field bleachers. Reynolds long homer caused several Indians players to lean over the dugout railing and point to where they thought the ball touched down. NOTES: Reynolds has 21 homers since Aug. 31 -- most in baseball. ... Raburn was chosen the ALs Player of the Week after batting .591 with four homers and nine RBIs in five games. "Awesome," said Raburn, who signed with Cleveland as a minor league free agent in January. ... Pestano will be out at least 10 days with elbow tendinitis. .... The As are 13-3 against the AL West and 5-12 against everyone else. ... Indians CF Michael Bourn had the first game of a minor league rehab assignment at Triple-A Columbus rained out. He has been on the DL since slicing open his right hand on a dive into first last month. As long as there are no setbacks, the plan is to recall Bourn for this weekends series in Detroit. ... As OF Seth Smith is in a 3-for-18 slump and has been battling tonsillitis. Melvin praised Smith for playing sick. "I was just trying not to shake his hand, I didnt want to get it," Melvin joked. "Hes a tough guy." ' ' '

PostPosted: Thu Nov 21, 2013 11:11 am 

Scout amount is also different, huge clubs are slightly many, in step while using the scout's ability and influence, they will be marked as one to five stars. perpetually craving for the precise ball agent can during the entire season of plastic materials.

www.runescapegoldfast.com | www.wowgold-sales.com | www.buyfifa13coins.de