SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:30 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: compiling
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 11:26 am 
Hi, i have decompiled an .swf-file, and have extracted all frames and so on. i changed the things i need, but how can i now compile it to an working swf-file?? thx for every help<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2003 5:13 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Sorry, SWF Decompiler cannot compile it to an working swf file currently, but browse, view and parse Shockwave Flash movies (.swf files). It can extract sounds, images, movie clips from a Flash movies.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br>support@sothink.com

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:32 pm 
I have the exact same question. I have spent about 3 days looking for a program that will take all that stuff that I exported and recompile it into an SWF. If you don't have a program that can do that, can you suggest a program or company that can.<br><br>Thanks,<br>Chris<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2003 1:40 pm 
helloooo... has anyone replied yet????<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:11 am 
I have identical problem. I just wanna change actions when I<br>exporting, can I just change action and compiling it back.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2003 10:31 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>You can not change action script during the exporting process. Please export it in .txt format, and then edit it. <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br>support@sothink.com

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:10 am 
There are so many decompilers nowadays, but how about compilers, sothink.... think:)<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2003 3:10 pm 
My problem is similar, but all I want to do is to change some of the old .jpg files. I have new images with the same names as before, e.g. ";image7.jpg" <br>Can I at least perform this operation, or does it require a re-compile?<br>Thanks<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2003 5:23 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>Sothink SWF Decompiler is just a program parsing and analysing the .swf files, but not making any edition of them. It's regret that you can not use it to replace the old .jpg files with new ones. <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br>support@sothink.com