SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:47 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 6:57 am 

Hello,<br><br>the SWF Decompiler is really a very interesting program, but ... <br><br>Unfortunately it seems that some parts do not work on my PC (or are these features limited in the Trial Version?): I can not choose between bmp or jpg (Image export), only bmp is possible and the exported file is damaged. Sound: only mp3 is exported (can not choose wav). <br><br>Another question: I checked different swf files, but it seems that there is no difference between Shapes and Images: e. g. screenshots are listed in "Shapes", and the same sreenshots are listed in "Images" too.<br><br><br>Thanks in advance. <br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 7:04 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,<br><br>There're some limitation in trial version. When exporting files, there'r pop-up dialogs prompting you the limitation. But you can export image files in jpg or bmp format, and sound files in wav or mp3 format. You can not choose between jpg and bmp, or wav and mp3, though. eg. If the image file is in jpg format, you can export it with jpg extension then.<br><br>As for the exported bmp file being damaged, this should not happen. Would you please inform us more of the problem, and send us the swf file, so that we can have a check?<br><br>Shapes and images are elements of a flash movie. For some shapes, there's only an image in the shape, so the shape and the image looks the same.<br><br>Regards! <br><br>Sothink Support<br>support@sothink.com

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 5:59 am 

Hello again,<br><br>thanks for the quick answer. Well, now I know why the export does not work correctly: the SWF Decompiler Build 30116 is not okay (works not on my PC). It seems that the export stops and so no valid bmp is created. I try an older version (20912) and all works fine, the Bitmap is exported as it should be. <br><br>I must translate some Flash files in German and/or French (source is English), and it would be a great help to separate the images (screenshots) and the shapes for analysis, but it seems that this is not possible? I think not only the images, also the text is unfortunately sometimes part of a shape. <br><br><br>Thanks anyway. <br><br>