SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:35 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: I don't understand
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2003 9:07 pm 
When I look the question in this forum, it evident that this software didnt make sens! We need a decompiler to edit swf files. We don't need an instrument to retrieve some files! We want to edit and recompile the file in swf. It's clear, we want stolen some work and said that is our job! This is the truth!<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2003 3:13 am 
seconded .... what the sense of decompiling if you can't compile again...think sothink...<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2003 10:34 am 
You are both idiots. Learn to spell first off. Or learn to hit the button that says check spelling for those of you with an intelligence that rivals a small soap dish.<br><br>Secondly if you have the source actionscript, source images, and source sound, you have everything you need to remake any movie out there. If you want to edit a flash movie, and recompile it to swf - that is what FLASH is for<br><br> Why should they re-create software that is already out there? Not to mention Macromedia would likely file a loss suit against Sothinc for copying their product. <br><br>With Sothlinks decompiler and Flash you can remake any flash movie, that is if you have any ability to make a flash movie, and your ability is worth more then your spelling is.<br><br>If stealing someone’s source and reusing it is to advanced for you - GO HOME. The computer world is full of wannabes, accept that your one of them and go play with AOL.<br><br>-The truth hurts, if what I said pissed you off, chances are I am right.<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:57 am 
"You are both idiots. Learn to spell first off."<br>though 'idiots' those 2 may be - and spelling bee champion i ain't - PLEASE take your own advice.<br>it's called a "lawsuit"<br>lawsuits rule. <br><br>please, everyone learn to be a little cooler with your forum language and conduct.<br><br>i think the main thing is - the people that posted this thread were very childish in their approach to the subject, but i kinda understand what they mean and what they rant about.<br><br> the Glanda product does in fact present itself to be a template method to component based flash file creation (drag and drop) ... and the Decompiler presents itself to be the way to dissect a site and export components. it appears obvious that they don't understand the software or it's parameters/limitations... and to a certain extent, niether do i.<br><br>sure in a perfect universe, anyone could decompile sites like joecartoon.com and simply change the sounds, images, shapes and tweening using the decompiled actions captured... then export back to swf. that would be like having Microsoft Frontpage drag and drop editor for flash files.<br><br>some things need to be added to the updated version and custom shape file and .glt files need to be supported and i think threads like this won't exist in the way they do.<br><br><br><br>