SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:10 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: export Fla?
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 10:18 am 
Can it export .fla? I d like to use your program but I m currently look for any program that can open .swf and export .fla when I m done editing.<br><br>thnx<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2002 5:59 pm 
Guru

Sorry to tell you that SWF Decompiler dose not support exporting .fla file.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 3:19 am 
And you call this a DECOMPILER????????<br>It's not a decompiler... the word that comes to my mind is: Resource Hacker, and let me tell you that this can be done with freeware applications available in the net... and yes... those freeware programs extract the .fla file as well.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 6:50 pm 
Guru

The *.fla file is the special format of Macromedia Flash just like *.psd is the special format of Adobe PhotoShop. Both of them are protected by copyright. There is no tool can export or get permission to export a *.fla file form *.swf.<br><br>WangYuan<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu May 09, 2002 11:56 pm 
sorry to say that if you can change a pear stone to a pear, there may be a kind of tool that can convert .swf to .fla. Because .swf file is extracted from .fla.<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon May 13, 2002 6:25 pm 

There are three reasons block the transformation:<br><br>1. The .fla format is NOT a open format, but .swf format is. There is NOT any document in the public domain could be found which described the structure of the .fla file format;<br>2. Suppose I've discovered the secret of the .fla format, it's impossible to transform the .swf to the original .fla, for some information (such as layer and component library, etc.) just store in the original .fla file. it's lost in the .swf file.<br>3. Macromedia has the copyright of the .fla format;<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2002 5:21 am 
<quote><br>let me tell you that this can be done with freeware applications available in the net... and yes... those freeware programs extract the .fla file as well<br></quote><br><br>well, you guy making great promises ...<br>... show us some links to products doing what you tell us!<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2002 4:25 am 
some people never learn. this is a great software and there is no other flash decompiler at the mo supporting flash mx (asv will do in 3.0). maybe you do not know the difference between a decompiler and a disassembler, he ? to many idiots these day. keep on this excellent piece of software guys ! great job: lars<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 3:56 pm 
I just wish there was a way to convert each vector shape to something besides SWF or GLS - maybe AI, WMF, EMF, or SVG etc.<br><br>If anyone can help me do this, let me know please dave.lock@aviationaustralia.net.au<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2002 9:54 pm 

The new version of Glanda or SWF Decompiler could import/export some general vector formats.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2002 9:35 pm 
When is this new version that will export general vector shapes expected to be released?<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2002 6:43 pm 
Dude I have news for you: <br><br>A) You're pear/pear stone analogy doen't apply here and only reflects your mistaken belif that a .swf is extracted from an fla -- it is exported from an fla -- meaning that the fla is the pear stone and the swf is the stoneless pear -- but even if it were extracted from an fla, you'd still be wrong.<br><br>B) If you can tell me (or anyone) how the SWF Decompiler does anything differently (leagally, technically or otherwise) than [view>source] and [right-click>save picture as] does in HTML then I'll apologize for being wrong. Until then you need to can it.<br><br>- Biondisign<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2002 10:44 am 
We are all dumber for having sifted through that series of the threads....Dipshit is obviously looking for the easy way out...a cheaters way out....he wants to be an artist but wants to steal and show off, any chance he gets...and for free as well.....<br><br>...here's a concept...go buy a book regarding Flash MX...A Beginner's Guide....and maybe you can figure out the difference between [censored] AND TOOTHPASTE....cause you're a moron that should be off in the woods playing with his slingshot taking shots at small animals using the gravel from your driveway....now run along.....this is the adults table...and we play grown up games...I think your older brother has just started a round of Hungry Hungry Hippo down in the Rec Room....bye bye.....<br><br>Signed,,..- I'm Yo Daddy<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2002 11:46 pm 
hey hungry hungry hippos rules!<br><br>