SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:15 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Un named File??
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 5:35 am 
OK--<br>I have the registered version build (20324)...when I navigate to my "Temporary Internet Files" folder and hilight one SWF I get a "Unnamed File was not found error"...<br><br>What does this mean and how can I fix it? Right now I have to copy the SWF to my desktop in order to parse it?<br><br>thanks<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2002 6:03 pm 
Guru

In order to help you pertinently, please give us more information:<br>Which sub directory is the movie in?<br>Do all the movies get the error or only a few movies get the error?<br>Thanks and looking forward your reply.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2002 6:19 am 
hmmm I thought I *did* specify the directory... "Temporary Internet Files"... There was no subdirectory from there though. Yes, all movies got the error. The only way I was able to open the movies up was to move (copy) them out of the Temporary internet files folder to somewhere else like the desktop...<br><br>thanks again<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2002 7:05 pm 
Guru

Please give us the complete path of one error file (such as D:\Documents and Settings\John\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WFCBG36B\1.swf). So that we can test it. Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 6:41 am 
C:\Documents and Settings\MrMagoo\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\flash.swf<br><br>thanks<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2002 9:32 pm 
Guru

The problem may be due to lack of right. Please make sure that you have right to read the MrMagoo directory. To check if you have right, you can try to copy the files under MrMagoo directory to somewhere else. <br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2002 10:34 pm 
Right click and drag the file to another folder and then select Copy. Most of the time you cant run files from the Temporary Internet Files directory. I had the same problem as you. When I copied to another folder I opened swf's just fine.<br><br>