SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:32 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 12:28 pm 

I purchased Quicker during its initial launch and have upgraded each version when it was released by Sothink, including Quicker 1.5 Beta. I have now installed Quicker 1.5 Final and am presented with a new registration screen that has forgotten that I am already a registered user, and requires me to pay the full price so that I can stay registered and keep using the program.<br><br>Is it your intent to require prior registered users to pay the full price to upgrade to version 1.5? If it isn't your intent and version 1.5 final is free to prior registered users, what procedures do I follow to register version 1.5?<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 3:40 pm 
dunno about the rest of the people here but this has been answered countless times on this forum<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 5:08 pm 
Guru

Hello,<br><br>The upgrade is completely free.<br>Please send us your register information and the machine fingerprint.<br>For more information about machine fingerprint, please visit <A HREF="http://www.sothink.com/order/orderhelp.htm" target="_new">http://www.sothink.com/order/orderhelp.htm</A><br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2004 8:55 pm 
Thank you for your quick response. I did not see any mention of a free upgrade in any posts since you announced the release of 1.5 Beta 5, and the free upgrade for registered users does not appear to be mentioned in your final release 1.5 Help files or on your web page that explains the "machine fingerprint" registration procedure. <br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:42 pm 
Poster

I have the same problem, I downloaded the 1.5 upgrade and it is asking for registration information and is giving me a machine code. I can't find anything in any of my emails when I initially purchased this product that references a registration code, nor will my program update itself using the update option in the help menu, so how do I get the upgrade?<br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 20, 2004 9:34 pm 
Guru

We have added the upgrade information here:<br><A HREF="http://www.sothink.com/swfquicker/upgrade.htm" target="_new">http://www.sothink.com/swfquicker/upgrade.htm</A><br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 9:18 am 
Poster

I have sent email 3 times to support with all the information requested and still have not received a response as to how to register 1.5, so how can I get my money back?<br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:31 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,<br><br>I actually sent the registration key two days ago. It might be that because your email settings prohibit mails from some addresses, you haven't received the mails. This time, I included the registration key in the private message I just sent you. <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 1:03 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,<br><br>To complete my last message, by "private message", I refered to the "Send Private" function in this forum. You can find "Send Private" at the top of the web page when you enter the forum. To read priviate messages, click "Check Private". <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:15 pm 
Poster

I just checked my private messages and there are none.. I also receive email from sothink notifying me of replies to my posts in your forum, and I have no spamblock on my email account.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2004 2:27 pm 
Poster

LOL, I was not looking for a hotmail.com return address!! I was looking for sothink.com return address. I found your email in my trash directory, now I have the registration code. thanks!<br><br>