SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:27 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post subject: Audio Bug?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 4:39 pm 
Poster

Why the music plays faster when the produced swf is played in the navigator than when is played within Qicker? I have tested publishing it, access from netscape, IE, my PC, any test is the same, when played inside Quicker the music is in Sync, when played in the navigator the music runs out of sync, faster.<br><br> By the way, the link Forums goes direct to a subject not to the Main screen.<br><br>Thanks<br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 6:47 pm 
Poster

Found the problem. I'am not the kind of person who uses to read manuals, so may be there is an explanation. I had the music in a layer different than the Stream Sound Layer, when a changed the music (mp3) to that layer, same frame, same length, Quicker and Explorer playback were in audio sync. What's so special about the Stream Sound layer? I don't know if it can be played in any other layer. <br>Thanks<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2004 9:24 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,<br><br>The Stream Sound Layer is specially designed for storing stream sounds. So it makes a difference when you add the sound to another layer other than the Stream Sound Layer.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>