SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 10:56 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 2:56 pm 
Poster

This is one o many post wich do not get a Stohink answer as you can find in this forum.<br>"I have tried in many ways this to work, and it does not. I tried the same code in Flash MX IDE and it does work .... So? Is not included MovieClipLoader in your compiler?<br><br>this.createEmptyMovieClip("mcImage", this.getNextHighestDepth());<br>mcImage.createEmptyMovieClip("mcHolder", mcImage.getNextHighestDepth());<br><br>var mclLoader:MovieClipLoader = new MovieClipLoader();<br>mclLoader.loadClip("myImage.jpg", mcImage.mcHolder);<br><br>The fact is, they stated in the product it is Flash 7 compatible wich is not. <br><br>I will not say "may be" more AS 2 commands will not work, but who will get the time to the middle of a project to find it does not compile AS 2?<br><br>That is lie in the product features and contradictory. <br><br>Other person asked<br><br><<Is it possible to convert the Quicker SQF file to a Flash FLA?? bla bla ....>><br><br>And Ester (Sothink) twice responded<br>Thanks for your suggestion.<br><br>We'll implement that feature of exporting .fla in a future edition. However, the coming upgrade edition won't do. <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><br>LaterEster added<br>It's not decided yet. We've just made it our next project.<br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br>support@sothink.com <br><br>WHILE ... as I stated (I don include my answer to the question) and is written in the Quicker FAQ help file, read next<br><br>Can Sothink SWF Quicker import Flash (.fla) files? <br><br>No, Sothink SWF Quicker cannot import Flash (.fla) files because the *.fla file is the special format of Macromedia Flash just like *.psd is the special format of Adobe PhotoShop, Both of which are protected by copyright. <br><br>SO ... of course, you can not import neither export to macromedia fla files.<br><br>HAVE YOU SEEN THAT THERE IS A FAQ SECTION (Online Help) FOR ALL PRODUCTS (GLANDA, ...ETC) ? WELL, THERE IS NO FAQ SECTION FOR QUICKER IN THIS SITE.<br><br>SO .. Quicker 1.5 Final Release is OUT OF ORDER, still just a great idea you may want to pay to help them debug.<br><br>Have a nice day<br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2004 11:42 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,<br><br>I'm sorry that Quicker doesn't support MovieClipLoader or getNextHighestDepth currently. I'd like to suggest that you use the following code:<br><br>this.createEmptyMovieClip("mcImage", 100);<br><br>mcImage.createEmptyMovieClip("mcHolder", 0);<br><br>mcImage.mcHolder.loadMovie("myImage.jpg");<br><br>Please note that you need to specify the depth manually. <br><br>Regarding the functionality of exporting .fla files, Quicker 1.5 can not do that. We'll be implementing it in a future upgrade edition.<br><br>And regarding adding the FAQ section for Quicker, it'll be available shortly. <br><br>Regards!<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto: support@sothink.com "> support@sothink.com </A>