SourceTec Software

It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 1:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 1:44 am 
Poster

Thank you for adding the features i asked for! I've never had a software developer actually listen to me before :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 8:58 pm 
Poster

Compliance to FlashLite 2.1 would be very appreciated (perhaps in the first place would be ok only FSCommand2 )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:08 pm 
Guru

I would like to request for few new feature which I really hope that we will able to see in up coming version or soon.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 2:11 pm 
Site Admin

Hi Tob,
You can insert more than one frames (even to more than one layers) at one time. Please see the demo.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:32 am 
Guru

it's not bad idea that Sothink could give an update to TimeLine and when every frame labeled give a that frame a flag sign, so even if single frame has Labeled it will be recognized very easily.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 4:22 pm 
Poster

I would kindly ask Sothink developers to add more features to the publish settings, i.e. control over how to export your swf file (export to 100%, opaque-transparent-window mode, control over menu (whether to show it or not) etc)
thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:42 pm 

i would love to see something like trace bitmap image. this would really help with user created grafix.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 4:21 pm 
Poster

It would be great whether the right panel and the bottom one, as well as the timeline panel could be hidden and/or draggable like the ones in Flash

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 1:04 pm 

It would be great to support Flash Lite and improve support for the following features..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 5:04 am 
Guru

I agree strongly with "NO Explorer Window around Executable Files would be nice. "

I would REALLY like this.

Also, better debugging tools would be a real help to everyone. Even those who don't know what debugging is will enjoy it when they discover it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:00 pm 

Bring back OR give the option to make it work like the older versions.
I hate not beeing able to add anchors with the reshape tool, and I want to remove the blue squares that appear everytime I make a symbol.

And im having some problems with motion tweens. In the older versions i could add more keyframes in a motion tween to make a part of the motion tween shorter or longer, but when I add a keyframe now, it all gets screwd up.

Post subject: More batch features
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:16 am 

Don't know about anyone else, but I would love the ability to *batch* change the x/y position (or size/width/height etc.) of objects/pictures for all frames. Already, it's easy to select a range of frames. All that SQ would need to do is apply the changes to all of them instead of a single one (the one shown).

Also, whilst talking in terms of batch, it would be great to batch load in all pictures and for them to be assigned to consecutive frames (i.e. picture 1 goes to frame 1, pic 2 goes to frame 2, pic 3 -> frame 3 etc.). Currently, they all go to frame 1 (or to the library). Some of my animations (stored as individual PNGs) have hundreds of frames, and so it's tedious to load them manually.

Finally, I'm going to repeat a feature which was mentioned in the first post, because it would again be so handy for me:
Quote:
27- Ability to change the frame rate at different Scene
example: Scene 1 frame rate = 12 and Scene 2 frame rate =16

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 11:32 pm 
Poster

- As previously mentioned, mouse coordinates and assignable keyboard shortcuts. ActionScript 3.0 please.

- Zoom in/out with the mouse wheel, instead of up and down as it is on 4.0.

- When a tool is unavailable, gray it out please. For instance, the gradient tool looks available at times when it is not.

- The terms Guides and Guide Lines are very confusing, especially for those coming from other graphics softwares that use the term Guideline for what's known as Guides here. Please use a different, more intuitive term for guide lines such as "pathways" or "tracking lines".

- the help page on Wrap Source Image and Wrap Dest Image needs to include a lot more detail than it currently does on 4.0.

- have the entire contents of help edited by a person familiar with the program who speaks English as a first language to improve readability.

- add the ability to import and display 360x180 spherical panoramas for real estate flash presentations.

- add the ability to set the registration point position on shapes, movieclips, etc.

- add perspective control to shapes, movieclips, etc.

Thanks to all who made suggestions that have since been implemented and to Sothink for listening. I'm enjoying this program very much even though it is challenging at times.

Last edited by 321 on Sun Jun 21, 2009 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 4:49 pm 
Guru

I would like to zoom in also outside the basic frame. I have many objects outside it and I cannot zoom in them.

Moreover, when I change movie I have to reset the zoom level because it loses the point where i was looking at before.

Many thanks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 6:00 pm 

I d love to have support for editing Actionscript 3 code right away... :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 2:39 pm 

That is one absolute hot idea you got there!
hmmm as of now i am enjoying the use of Adobe Flash...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 1:21 pm 

:lol:

3- Duplicating symbol maybe in right click option (this way we can easly edit same symbols)

I would like wish this most! Thanks for adding :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 8:31 pm 
Guru

I would love to have the trace() command work with AS3. I don't care what kind of work around you need to do. THis is the one and only reason why I"m not learning AS3. I need trace if I"m going to do anything with AS3.

Thank you

Post subject: Image - Allow Smoothing
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:18 pm 

I'd love to see the Allow Smoothing option for Image (under Properties, in Library), like in Adobe Flash. That's probably the only thing I really miss. Keep up the great work!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:26 am 

I'd like to add another feature request: "SWC Export"
Adobe Flash can "publish to SWC" instead of SWF - this creates a reusable graphics library. This makes a very powerful and efficient workflow when used in combination with advanced AS3 editors like FlashDevelop (free) or Adobe Flex Builder.
Believe me, this could open SWF Quicker to a new and large community of Flash developers.

Quote:
23- Ability to Export FLA Format

Adobe Flash CS5 will be based on a documented XML format that SWF Quicker will probably be legally able to read/write.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next