SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:10 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:34 pm 
Guru

Thank you for making this post sticky Sophia,

Respond To An Invitation to Join the User Experience.

Subject : importing swf as object

One other new feature I would like to ask is importing swf as object so user can place it wherever want's to put it on stage or any certain frame we want it to be placed.
==============================================

it's time for me to ask few feature and I Just not only hope But I want Sothink SWF Quicker and as well Glanda to be able at next update do this things :

1- Easly able to make Scrolling Text feature with or without actionscript ( I know some tricks will do that but it's not proper)

Please watch this demo and see what this flash program does

http://www.feizsite.com/Sothink/Quicker ... lText.html

2- Able to remove all unused items from library with single click.

3- Duplicating symbol maybe in right click option (this way we can easly edit same symbols)
Already added this feature & thank you

this can be done by right clicking in Library panel .

please see the demo here

http://www.feizsite.com/Sothink/Quicker ... index.html

4- shape tweening (which you guys promised)

5- Supporting fully for editing Flash 8

6- Improving Actionscript panel (something like ActionScript Assist) for better understanding of actionscript

7- Adding some very basic component ( Such as Check Box, radio button, Drop_down list, Muliti-line text box and etc.. ) or maybe why not advance one too

8- An Option to Auto insert a nice default preloader at first frame of every
movie .
(Maybe we should have a beautiful Loader with Progress Bar)

Now added gallery panel and few Preloader and button provided

9- Color Picker ( Not only able to pick color from anywhere in SWF quicker but also outside of program too)

10- Integration with Sothink Flash product family.

11- stage Fit to Window option on magnification area.

12- Adding Spell checker ( for example Addict Dictionary http://www.addictivesoftware.com/ which many software developer using it)

13-Ability to select keyframes in timeline by draging mouse couser vertically.

14-Ability to convert text Symbol to image, ( that is good for making text logo and sure a lot of other usage)

15-Ability to get rid of the box around flash content, so that flash content plays as expected.

A sample is here:

or my main site

http://www.feizsite.com

16- Ability to install 3th party Flash components / extentions which made for flash by third parties for example: http://www.flashloaded.com/
I guess it is not possible at this moment but if you guys give an effort to make your software compitable with extensions a lot of guys out there to make those plugins for money or maybe some users can make extensions /plugins .

17- I would love to see Sothink SWF Quicker and Glanda has Corping tool .
Sometimes we need to do corping with images, and it just because of that we user have to buy another imaging product or open the image with another program and re-import it back, please save some times and moeny for us.

18- Able to save as or export some common image format such as (Png, gif,bmp,jpg and etc...)

19- Ability to save as or export to HTML with SWF embedded as well.

20- Ability to give various styles to shapes and text such as shadow, glow, emboss and etc...

21 - Since you have 2 products for Menu Builder, we will be very pleased if could make a fantastic Menu including sub menu and able to insert it anywhere on stage, ( I know the existence of navigation button, frankly speaking it is useless for Sothink SWF Quicker since Sothink glnada is basic flash authoring tool, only Glanda should carry this basic navigation button)
I need to see this kind of menu with SWF Quicker
Please see the example of menu here:
http://feizsite.com/Sothink/Quicker/wis ... index.html

============= HIGH LIGHT======================

22- Please Build Interactive ActionScript Dictionary, suitable for Sothink SWF Quicker and Glanda ot maybe something for everyone, from novice to advanced users then I will be the first one to buy it.

To give you an idea Please see the JavaScript Collector at following linke:

http://greencow.se/products.shtml
or
http://greencow.se/jsc_index.shtml

And the best of all......it's FREE

I use this actually to understand not only javescript but also Actionscript.

I am not good in actionscript, just start learning, if I knew Actionscript, the first thing I do < I will do what is in mind for Interactive ActionScript Dictionary. :)

Please advice us if there is any ActionScript Dictionary around.

============= HIGH LIGHT======================

23- Ability to Export FLA Format
is this format allowed by Adobe?

24- Distributing images to Layers (in case if we have few images on single frame )

25- Distributing break apart text to Layers

26- Importing swf file to specific frame (in other word inserting swf file to frames)

27- Ability to change the frame rate at different Scene
example: Scene 1 frame rate = 12 and Scene 2 frame rate =16

28- Marquee Effect (See the example at following link)

29- Ability to type direct on stage right to left Persian /Arabic characters

30- Ability to insert javescript code as well.

31- Code collapse / code folding for ActionScript (+/-)

32- Ability to recognize adding ActionScript to Button or Frame.

33- Ability to select and delete only portion of strokes or maybe fill as well. (deleting only portion of strokes it's good for adding 3D trick sometimes)

34- what about customize able Scroll Bar
see the screenshot Please

http://feizsite.com/Sothink/Quicker/cus ... l_Bar.html

35- Make it possible to add in Flash Movie Metadata Properties:

Title:
Author:
SWF Meta data
Description:

36- Creating a Slide Presentation

There is Slide Show in Sothink SWF Quicker which It claims is Eye-catching, it is not catching mine or my friends eyes unless able to add text anywhere on image @ anytime and be editable.
Please imporve it

37- Ready made / ready to use Flash Form application such as:

Feed Back Form

Basic Contact Form

Data collection Form

38-Abblity to create base on wizard, Custome Flash Forms

39- Abblity to build base on wizard, basic/advance flash quiz.

40- Abblity to Costumize Keyboard Shortcuts

41- Inside the button symbol are four named frames
Up , Over, Down and Hit States, I would like by using Insert > Timeline > Keyframe or pressing F6 / F5 or whatever shortcut able to change the color of each state without creating different symbol for each States
Current version of SWF Quicker 2.2 Build 60421 does not support this feature, Which in current version We have to create a different symbol for for each States as the same size of the original one, then change it to different color. beleive me this way it's consuming a lot of time Please improve this in next version

Already added this feature and now can job done much easer& thank you

42- ActionScript Assist and ActionScript Hint, I am begging for this feature
I am sure you guys going to support ActionScript 3.0 soon or later and since this language is getting harder in each version for guys like me,
Please ,Please Enhance ActionScript Panel ActionScript Assist and ActionScript Hint (If I see feature soon with ActionScript 3.0 I will worship you guys)

43- At least 1 or 2 Ready made flash Templates with 2 or 3 pages should come with Sothink SWF Quicker or as well with Glanda as an example what user can expect from this flash tool.

There are few nice Ready made flash Templates here
http://www.flashloaded.com/templates/freetemplates/

44- A simple flash base video demo, or live Guide on programs itself to play after installed the program for Introduction About:

User Interface
Using Sothink SWF Quicker
ActionScript
Animation
Exporting Movie
How to do or Show Me How
and etc...

Do not expect everyone is master of this program. there are planty of commercial video training for Adobe/macromedia flash, even though SWF Quicker almost is the same as Adobe/macromedia flash but Sothink should provide basic build in video training for guys which just start to know what is flash or SWF Quicker all about.
Please consider this as your marketing strategy

I just made simple Introduction demo that I guess much better than this should come with program itself.

I personaly like the SHOW ME HOW concept

http://www.feizsite.com/Sothink/Quicker ... nment.html

45- In Action panel able to Select All in right click menu.

46- Import adobe Photoshop image Format (.psd).

47- can you guys add these scripts to ActionScript Wizard Menu?
fscommand("showmenu",true or false);
fscommand("allowscale",true or false);
fscommand("exec" );
fscommand("trapallkeys",true or false);
fscommand("quit");

48- An option with text tool for text box to auto fit the text length.

49- An option in layers right click menu to make specific layers invisible in exported file. while we can do this with actionscript, then why we don't make job done easer?
Screenshot

Added new feature request

50- Print in Flash format
I have a dream to see Sothink SWF Quicker has abilitly as extention to publish any document in Flash format.
is this dream going to come true?

I will keep adding here ...

Would you please be more clear to users what feature is going to be added on every new version updateds /Upgrades.

Last edited by ghol on Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:22 pm, edited 52 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 4:30 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello Ghol,

Thanks for your good suggestions!

We are planning to support shape tweening and Flash 8 in 2006. Hope the information will be helpful to you.

I have forwarded your other suggestions to our program developers. If we have any news on this issue, we will contact you soon.

Referring your issue "how to make the post sticky", I have made the post sticky now.

Have a super day

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 10:09 am 
Poster

I would also like to add a few more things:

1. the Brush tool from Macromedia 8 (Or whatever tool changes your cursor into a dot that you can paint with)

2. Onionskinning feature for frame-by-frame animation.

3. The smoothning tool

4. A way so you can cut out a part of a shape and drag that part around (forgot what tool that was, if any)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:05 am 

Great product....

My item would be, in the SlideShow wizard (Quicker), there's a check-box to exclude navigation bars.

Could there be a checkbox to not have "loading bars" ?

Tks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 9:07 am 
Poster

It would be great to export to Flash 8 and to fully support everything...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:24 am 
Poster

Oh yeah, and also to customize the projector more!

(Your own icon and title (instead of Macromedia Flash Player on the bar) )

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:01 am 
Poster

It would be great to support Flash Lite and improve support for the following features..

Quote:
Interactive mobile device emulator
Build content once and test it on a wide variety of devices using preset profiles for every mobile device that supports Flash Lite. Configure the testing profile to include multiple devices. Filter the supported device list by target content type to easily determine which handsets support screen savers, wallpapers, in-browser content, stand-alone player, and so on. Reduce development time and simplify planning for delivery.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:03 am 
Poster

Include support for the new feature that Adobe is going to come out with..

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flashlite_wm5/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:06 am 
Poster

Support for Flash 9 & Action Script 3.0..

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/flash9as3preview/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 1:28 pm 

I think that embeding a module or a some kind of component similar to fCMS or Flashblocks, that allowed QUICKER to generate swf's capable to be managed like a CMS.
That way the application would really create websites quicker to update

I´ve opened a thread with this 'wish', but here is best placed, sorry for the inconvenience

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 6:00 am 

I'm glad this topic exists, as it outlines many of the issues I've had while playing with the trial version. It's a great program, but coming from Flash 8 Pro (which I'm learning at college) simple things like the fit to screen view option for the stage, layer folders and keyboard shortcuts are must haves.

Also, the ability to fill the screen with the actionscript editor would be helpful, via a shortcut key- Flash 8 uses F9... which isn't exactly wonderful, so something easier to hit quickly. In this case, assignable keys for every command would be bliss!

Otherwise, a superb alternative to Flash 8. Exactly what I've been looking for...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 6:10 pm 

One other thing...

Quote:
47- can you guys add these scripts to ActionScript Wizard Menu?

Better than this- an option to add whatever actionscript we like to it would be amazingly helpful!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2007 6:56 am 
Poster

I would really like to have the ability to create and use components.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 4:27 am 
Guru

I would really really like to see Bitmap data in quicker.

If I am not mistaken this is a funtion now yet in SWF quicker.

THing is. If you want to make a game in Flash Bitmap data would totally change the way you would go about making one.

I'd like to say that I love this program. Keep up the good work :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:05 am 
Poster

And I would add as my own wish list this one:
    Sort of SQE file compiler (the one that compiles to BIN) in order to
    have an opportunity to add my own effects, authoring them as I want, because, let's confess, SWFQuicker is very limited at effects (compared to 3rd party software)

I'm not an effect addicted I would say, but they save a lot of time sometimes ;)

Thanks

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 5:23 pm 
Poster

...And the ability to select more than a layer at once, for example that way it would be easier to add to more than a layer one or more frames...

...And the ability to add more than a frame at once, for example if I want to insert 40 frames to a layer now I have to repeatedly press F5, it would be nice if a dialog box would appear asking me how many frames I want to insert...

Last edited by gkaizer on Fri May 04, 2007 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:33 pm 
Poster

...And the ability to see mouse coordinates relating to stage in the status bar (o somewhere else) when (but also when not) using the ruler...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:24 am 
Poster

gkaizer wrote:
...And the ability to add more than a frame at once, for example if I want to insert 40 frames to a layer now I have to repeatedly press F5, it would be nice if a dialog box would appear asking me how many frames I want to insert...

Well, Gkaizer, you can insert more than a frame at once. If for example you have just one frame in the timeline, you can place the cursor in the frame 40, select F5 and, voilá!, you have 40 frames!!!

Other way of doing this: select a few frames and clic F5; you'll see duplicated the number of selected frames. If you selected 5, you obtain 5 more (10 in total).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:29 pm 
Poster

Hi Tob, what you tell me is the way to add frames, not the way to insert. Inserting means between other frames, not to the end.
Inserting more than one frame isn't a feature of Swfquicker yet. Hope my post is more clear ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:50 pm 
Poster

gkaizer wrote:
Hi Tob, what you tell me is the way to add frames, not the way to insert. Inserting means between other frames, not to the end.
Inserting more than one frame isn't a feature of Swfquicker yet. Hope my post is more clear ;)

Yes, Gk, I had understood perfectly your post, but I considered the possibility that you didn't know those workarounds. And even if you did, probably there's someone who don't. :)