SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 2:11 pm 

Your Help file states that Actionscript cannot be edited. Is it possible to replace or add additional Actionscript to a *.swf movie from an EXTERNAL text file? For example, I have a great swf menu interface movie that is 98% perfect for my needs. I only need to change the names of two drop-down headings, but these headings are coded in the Actionscript file (which I can't modify in Quicker). I would like to get around this limitation and have the ability to cut the existing Actionscript, and replace it with a modified version with the correct headings. Can this be done? Thanks.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2003 6:45 pm 
Guru

The Help file means you can not modify the content of Imported Action within Action Segment, but you can delete an Action Segment and add new action to the movie.<br><br>Sincerely<br>SourceTec Software<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 7:25 am 

Can you please answer the following two questions:<br><br>1) Why can't the Actionscript of an imported movie be edited/modified directly within Quicker? (This would be very useful)<br><br>2) After deleting an Action Segment of an imported movie, can I add a new action to a movie by cutting and pasting actionscript from another movie? If so, please explain how. The Help file only explains how to add new actions from choices within Quicker, not adding actions from an external Actionscript file.<br><br>Thanks.<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:35 pm 
Guru

The ActionScript is the feature we plan to enhance greatly in the next version of Quicker, which may meet your requirements.<br>The current version of Quicker does not support user to modify the code content directly. And the Actions is added from the choice.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:00 pm 
When is a new version expected<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2003 7:06 pm 
Guru

Recently we will release an update version with some bugs fixed. <br>And the ActionScript will be enhance in next upgrade version.<br>Surly we are also trying to release it in quick.<br><br>Sincerely<br>Webmaster<br><br>