SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:55 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2003 12:35 am 
Sothink's SWF Quicker is altering SWF movies I'm importing without my doing anything more than importing the file into the program. Parts of the movie are truncated and text effects are altered, for exmple. Why is this happening and what can be done?? <br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:16 pm 

Quicker seems to generate an approximation of the original movie, replacing missing fonts, etc. that were part of the original *.fla file with closest equivalents. I doubt whether any program could re-create an exact replication of all attributes of the original *.fla for all types of *.swf movies. You can modify fonts, change spatial layouts, etc of many elements of the imported movies, and you can even change the text for many elements. Many complex effects and transitions are retained in any of the *.swf movies I have examined. You can do a lot more and exercise much more control if you create your own movies from scratch from within Quicker. <br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 7:36 pm 
Guru

When importing a swf movie file into Sothink SWF Quicker, the format that Quicker does not support will not be imported, such as video, sound compressed in Nellymoser format or some text effect.<br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>