SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:15 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 5:21 am 
I am creating a short (1:30) movie with Quicker. I am using text in one font only, with occasional bold & italic. For some reason midway through the movie, my font changes appearance, and I can't fix it. In the frame-by-frame everything looks fine, but when you preview the movie the font changes after a certain frame and looks like either a different font or a less bold version of the same font. I wanted to run it to a file and check it there, but I am using the demo version right now and can't do that. My purchase of Quicker is probably going to depend on whether or not I can get an answer to this question.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:19 am 
Site Admin

Are you using the latest version (1.1, build 31023)? If not, please download the latest version to see if the problem still exists. If you make sure the problem exists in the latest version, please send the *.sqf file to <A HREF="mailto:support@sothink.com">support@sothink.com</A>.<br><br>Sothink Support<br><A HREF="mailto:support@sothink.com">support@sothink.com</A>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:23 am 
Hi, thanks for responding. It is the latest build (just downloaded yesterday in fact). I will send in the file.<br><br>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 6:01 pm 
Guru

Hi,<br><br>Thanks for sending the file for a check.<br>After our check, we found it's a bug of Flash Player.<br>Since you have used the font, Comic Sans MS, when you set text type as Dynamic or HTML and the font size under 16, there is such a problem in Flash Player. <br>We have sent you an email attached a screenshot of which we have tried in MacroMedia Flash. It shows this is a bug of Flash Player obviously.<br><br>Solution: Please set the text type as Static , or change the font size to be 16 or larger, or use other font. <br><br>Sincerely,<br>Webmaster<br><br>