SourceTec Software

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:56 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 4:07 pm 

Greetings,

I have tried upwards of 20 source files, so to begin with, please don't ask me to send you files, which seems to be the standard response.

The files I am trying to encode are mostly *.wmv files, some *.avi files.
Regardless of the file I use the sound synchronization is off. The larger the file, the further off it gets, to the point that the files are unusable.

Also, regardless of the source file (I have a collection of approximately 40 files, some made by me, some downloaded), anytime I try to encode as FLV file, at the point that it says "Writing FLV file" (after converting audio), it crashes the program. It does this only occasionally when I try to convert the same file to *.swf

More or less this same error had been reported several times in this forum, but I haven't yet seen a satisfactory answer. All the files in question are large in size, 5mb or more, and since this same error has been reported elsewhere, I'd like us to not start at the point of talking about the files, this does not seem to be the common factor.

Lastly, this is a registered version, so far I've been disappointed with the results, but I will work with you before I pass judgement.

Thanks,

JR

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:30 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,

Which version of FlashVideo Encoder are you trying to use? V1.0 or V1.1?
And which operation system are you using?
Sorry for telling you that please still try to provide us one of the file which you found causing the crash problem since if we couldn't reproduce the problem on our computer, it is very hard for us to find out the reason that caused such a problem.

If the file is too large to upload on the forum, please send an email to support@sothink.com to contact us. Thanks a lot.

Post subject: File Request
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:01 pm 

I have been unable to send a file through the forum, as the limit is 2mb and the extension is not allowed. I sent an email as requested and have not yet received any response..... :x

Suggestions?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:12 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,

I'm sorry currently we did not receive your email at that address and don't know the reason about that.
Would you like to send it again to support@sothink.com?
Due to the size limitation of uploaded files on forum, I will give you the instructions to send us the file through FTP later via PM. Please read your PM message.