Thanks for contacting Sothink Customer Service!
Please kindly check if you are referring to Sothink Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash Windows Version; besides please make sure that you have downloaded the program from the link below:
http://www.sothinkmedia.com/flash-video ... mand-line/
Please also try to convert your .mov file on our Live Demo site to check whether the file could be converted successfully:
http://flashvideo.sothinkmedia.com/flas ... /index.htm
If the above information does not help, please kindly provide the following information for us to reproduce and check the problem for you:
1. detailed information of your server
2. If you have the problem with every file or one specific file?
3. Please kindly provide the original file you tried to convert for us to have a check.
If you file is over 2M in size please kindly upload it to our ftp (Please
provide files under 20M):
User Name: ftpcustomer
4. Please make sure that you install the latest version of QuickTime and advise your version of QuickTime
5. Does the conversion goes well directly from Command-Line?
Thanks for your co-operation and understanding!
If you need further assistance, let us know.
Have a nice day!