SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:31 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:53 pm 

Hi

I just purchassed Flash Video Encoder (I am a registered user). Is there a way to include buttons and/or slider to an SWF movie so the user can move through the video? (like controls used in Windows Media Player)

Please email me the solution at sagheeremail@yahoo.com

Thanks

Sagheer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 9:15 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello,

You can create a button to control the play of the video file by using Sothink SWF Quicker program.

Could you please tell us whether sagheeremail@yahoo.com is your registered email when you purchase Sothink FlashVideo Encoder? If it is not this one, please send it to support@sothink.com for our confirmation.

Thanks a lot for your co-operation.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 5:35 pm 

Hi

sagheeremail@yahoo.com is registered email when I purchased your software.

Sagheer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:34 am 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello Sagheer,

You can take reference the tutorial on our website, and check whether it will be helpful to you:
http://www.sothink.com/tutorials/viewtopic.php?p=75

Post subject: Movie Control Button
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:49 am 

Hi Sophia

I am disappointed at your response. It seems like such a fundamental feature, it should be part of the software itself.

The link you provided seems quite intimidating. Lots of code to write and there is no guarantee it will work because I read many comments about people trying it unsuccessfully. It talks about FLV files and etc. I am not working with FLV files, so obviously that example is a waste of time for me....I don't care and don't have time to understand and master the programming language just to get this fundamental feature. Think about it, if I had the time and patience, wouldn’t I learn the real thing, The macromedia Flash itself ? why would I waste time in mastering your sub-standard software ?

I hate piracy, few of my friends were giving me the cracks for your software but I refused to use it and spent money to purchase the software.. I not only bought Flash encoder but I also purchased SWF Quicker ( I also have problems with that software.. I.e.: no mute button is provided for pre-built album templates...)

One of my friend suggested me to use SwishMax, He has shown me all that I am looking for as the basic features of that software....

Your response is making me feel I made a wrong choice, may be I should have gone SwishMax way....

I apologize for the bitterness in this post but I am frustrated by the lack of good, professional tech. support

Sagheer

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 5:27 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello Sagheer,

Thanks for your support to Sothink software. We are sorry for the inconvenience and unhappiness has been caused by the restriction of our product and my support.

Current version of Sothink FlashVideo Encoder 1.1 (Build: 50913) does not support including button/or slider to an SWF movie. Hope you can understand.

We will take your requirement into consideration in future release of Sothink FlashVideo Encoder program. If we have any news on this issue, we will contact you at soon.

If you need any other help, please feel free to contact us at support@sothink.com

Thanks for your understanding.