SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 7:52 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 8:48 am 

Hey, new at this forum.

I have a blog, a private one for my friends. Its a blog where we post videos from parties a.s.o.

Anyways, ive successfully embedded videos on the page. But i cant see them in full screen, and the message i get is "Full screen not available while playing embedded video".

Ive posted the flv files on my ftp and then i use the html plates that the program creates and the flv and swf files. I cannot see it in full screen there either.

I can only see it in full screen when i play it in my flv player on my computer. And i would really love to have full screen on my webpage also.

Full screen is typed as "True" in the code.

Hope u understand my problem and are willing to help. And sorry for my bad english, im from norway;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 3:50 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi there,

We are sorry that full screen mode is not available while playing embedded video, so please choose "Play the created external FLV file progressively" in convention setting to avoid this issue, please see the image attached.

And please note the full screen function can not work if you have not installed Flash Player 9.0.28.0 or above version.

Hope it helps!