SourceTec Software

It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:41 pm

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:48 pm 

Hi,

I purchased Sothink Video Encoder for Adobe Flash, a while back, I have V2.5 Build 81126. I've submitted 2 support request and still no response from your customer service. My main problem is with (.vob) files, that everytime they get converted into an .flv, I have the audio not in sync with the video.

I see that some users on this BB have similar problems, when will this be fixed? I have lots of videos that I need to convert, and this issue is hampering my project......Thanks and God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday
John 14:6

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:57 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi there,

We are sorry that it seems as if we did not receive any ticket concerning out of sync problem recently!

So we hope you can re-submit a ticket to us and we will check the issue for you. Please also attach the original VOB and the exported FLV files.
http://www.sothink.com/support/tickets/ticket.php

Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:59 pm 

Hi,

I've submitted another support request, I can't submit the file, cause it's larger than 2MB. I've attached a link to an example of the problem file. May I ask, when will this issue be fixed? God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 1:44 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi there,

We would like to know whether you ticket number is 2009111810000607, if it is, we replied to you via email, please kindly have a check with your inbox.

Thanks for your understanding.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 10:12 pm 

Hi,

No, I haven't received a response, and I've double checked my e-mail, on the SPAM folder and regular folders.....When will this issue be fixed? Thanks and God Bless....

Sincerely,

Sunday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:38 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,

We just sent a PM to you in the forum, please kindly have a check!

Thanks a lot!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 11:10 pm 

Quote:
Hi there,

We would like to you know whether you are Sacha Berwin and the program you are talking about is Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash (Windows Version) ?

It you are not, we are afraid that we still fail to receive your ticket.

We will wait for your further feedback!

Best Regards

Hi,

I tried to respond via the PMB, but the Admin has prevented me from responding, therefore, I'm responding via the forum.

No, I'm not Sacha Berwin......

The program I'm referring to is Video Encoder for Adobe Flash, not Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash. I've submitted like 3 support tickets via the link below, I've fill out most of the fields, including with my registered e-mail, along with a link towards my site, so you can see the issue at hand.

http://www.sothink.com/support/tickets/ticket.php

Once again, I will explain the issue I'm having with Video Encoder for Adobe Flash, I have lots of (.vob) files which need to be converted to (.flv) files, now, the conversion process works okay, except the audio. The audio is not sync with the video. I've tried looking over this forum for a solution, but I haven't found any.

So, my question is, when will this issue be fixed? Will it be fixed on the next update? Do you have a work-around I can use meanwhile, this issue is being fixed? What settings would (audio / video ) you recommend for the conversion process?

I would really appreciate any help or solution you can offer.....Thanks and God Bless....

Sunday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:51 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi John,

Thanks for your further info.

In that case, we are sorry that we did not receive any tickets you submitted, and it is very strange to us too! Then we suggest you write email to us at support@sothink.com directly and CC to sothinksupport@gmail.com! Sorry for the inconvenience!

As for the out of sync issue you mentioned, we are afraid that we need one of your original VOB files for check whether the issue is due to our program or your video file.

If it is possible, please attach one along with your email to us!

Best Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2009 8:20 am 

Hi Cindy,

Thanks for the response, but it's not the (vob) file, I just downloaded and installed another Video Converter Application from another company, and it converted the (vob) file correctly into the flv file with the audio sync.

Thanks and God Bless.....

Sincerely,

Sunday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 3:26 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi there,

We are sorry that we did not help you make through the issue!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 12:04 am 

Quote:
Hi there,

We are sorry that we did not help you make through the issue!

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards

Hi,

So, is your team going to at least fix the issue that some of us have with (vob) files, or can I get a refund, or another application that does the job? God Bless.....

Sincerely,

Sunday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:15 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi there,

We hope you can provide us with one of your problematic VOB files for check, you can upload it to our FTP site and then inform us of the file name here. We send you the FTP info in PM, please kindly have a check!

We also would like to know your purchase record for this program, we need to locate your info in our database first. If it is possible, please let us know your order number!

Thanks a lot.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 11:20 pm 

Hi,

Below you will find my order #:

1.Use our online key retrieve system:
http://www.sothink.com/support/index.php
Note: please kindly keep in mind your order No(4110006).

Also, I've tried the FTP info you submitted via PMB, and it's not letting me through, I've tried Normal FTP, FTP Over SSL (Implicit, Explicit ), with the username and password you provided, and it's not letting me connect......

Moreover,

When I bought this application, I was reassured with the following:

http://www.sothink.com/product/flashvid ... eature.htm

Support almost all video formats including: avi, mpeg, mpg, mpe, dat, vob, wmv, asf, asx, mp4, mov, 3gp, 3g2, 3gpp, dv, qt, rm, rmvb, etc.

I just don't understand why it's having the difficulties with the audio, I mean it converts into the (flv), but the audio sync is bad......

Thanks and God Bless...

Sincerely,

Sunday

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:16 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hi,

We locate your info upon the order number provided, thanks a lot!

As for our FTP site, please try to upload your file using some FTP uploading tools. If it is difficult for you to do this, are there any possibilities for you to upload your video to your server and inform us of a link for download? As we can not tell what causes this issue until we check your original VOB.

And our program supports VOB files, since some other users of the program also own .vob files and they can get those files converted properly.

So we still hope you can give us hand by sending us the relevant video for check.