SourceTec Software

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:47 am

All times are UTC + 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2007 10:10 am 

We have bought one copy of fvec, it works fine under xp but crash when it crashs when try to run it under windows server 2008, even in compatibility mode.

i wonder is there any way to run fvec under win server 2008 or current version don't surpport this absolutely? thank you~

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 3:20 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

Hello vigosun,

Sorry for the reply delayed.

We have not tested the program on win server 2008 before. Now I have forwarded it to our program developers. They are checking the problem now.

If we have any news on this issue, we will let you know soon.

Thanks for your understanding and have a nice day. :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 1:50 am 

Hello, I am trying to get some answers about the Video Encoder Engine for Adobe Flash (Windows Version). I have downloaded the trial version and used it to create a demo for an internal site for our company, with the intention of purchasing the product once I present the demo site to executives here and get the go-ahead. Unfortunately, I have run into a problem. While the program runs fine on Windows Server 2003, it will NOT run on Windows Server 2008, and we are going to be switching over to only 2008 servers within the next few months. I noticed on your forums that this is a problem that has come up before, but there was no solution presented there and the last update was in 2007. I need to know ASAP if there will be a patch or new version with this fix soon, as I am presenting this demo on Monday, 6/19/08, and I will need this question answered before then! If this software cannot be used on Windows Server 2008, we will be forced to choose another company to purchase a command-line video converter from.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:02 pm 
Support Team
Support Team

-----------------------
to amytriplett :arrow:
-----------------------

We feel sorry to advise that the current version does not support Windows 2008 server; however, the new version that will support Windows 2008 is now under preparation and will be release in the not-too-distant future.

If you need further assistance, let us know.

Have a nice day! :)